Hey ERICA !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strass

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let you know that I saw B taking good care of your babies this weekend.

IMG_2272.jpg

Lisa loved on them to help them calm down.

IMG_2286-1.jpg

And in the end...

...Lisa was almost as happy as Cloverfield to help her finish her HOF.

IMG_2288.jpg

And everyone was all smiles.

IMG_2273.jpg

default_wink.png
Miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Erica, Lisa, Cloverfield, and Belinda! And Belinda, you know that's not the proper way to sweat a neck!
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm thinkin' that Mike's gonna be in trouble.............
default_laugh.png

Now, Now Mike
default_poke.gif

NO FAIR.........I so wanted to be there, but due to lack of good weather, I didn't really think or know what my horses looked like under their winter woolies. Finally got to clipping and though ahhh....look pretty good for hardly any conditioning at all, but at that point it was already to late to get the all the show string ready and trailer loaded and make arrangments with someone to be at home wtih the mares still foaling (silly girls...)........so got two ready and called my buddy B

So had to say goodbye to Clover and Gambler late Thrusday night for their trip......and talk to B everyday, making sure she was giving them their treats and good night kisses
default_wub.png

They both did wonderful for 2 weeks of conditioning, both winning Grand Champion
default_aktion033.gif

They are both back in their stalls in my barn, I missed them being empty.

Thanks Mike and Lisa for the pictures, Lisa for your help and to B
default_cheekkiss.gif

Love this one of Gambers!

gambler.jpg

So ready to have some time to hang out with guys!!!

I agree, Gambler looks fantastic!

...THAT is with no conditioning? I think he's been heading down to the local gym behind your back...

Oh - that MIKE! Nobody is safe when he has a camera! What he didn't take a picture of was him eating all their peppermints! Just kidding.

And he knows Clover's name is Cloverbud, but has renamed her Cloverfield. She is the sweetest mare ever, so he thinks it's fun to call her a big scary monster from the movie.
default_rolleyes.gif

I really can't take much credit; I just took the lead and tried not to get in the way of little Miss Cloverbud in her Grand class.
default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
What about B and me?

Actually, Mike and I were afraid we were going to miss out, so we've rearranged our schedules and vacation days and will be going to Tunica! Hooray!

And yes, that is Arlene in the background!

QUOTE(Erica @ May 2 2008, 02:37 PM)

What about B and me?

Actually, Mike and I were afraid we were going to miss out, so we've rearranged our schedules and vacation days and will be going to Tunica! Hooray!
Hehe Lisa.........you know "guys" is southern slang for "ya'll" which is each of you.........sort of like "Coke" is southern slang for any carbonated beverage
default_smile.png

Yeah Tunica!!!

OMG too much Fun..... Got to start packing the Mini Watern' Hole.

default_risa8.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_472.gif
default_risa8.gif

Why is it that Mike must rename every creature he meets????
default_rolleyes.gif

Hehe Lisa.........you know "guys" is southern slang for "ya'll" which is each of you.........sort of like "Coke" is southern slang for any carbonated beverage
default_smile.png
BS! "You guys"...yes. "Guys"...no. That's what we call a Freudian Slip. You wrote what you were really thinking without realizing it.

Yay Tunica! Yay Waten' Hole! And yay my new faster camera with Zoom lense to catch it all!!!

Imagine what fun we can all have with a real camera when all I needed was a cell phone to get this one...

erica-1.jpg

default_rolleyes.gif
Now, [SIZE=14pt]dKZd a:ysd usd[/SIZE], why is it that you would accuse me of such a thing?

default_smile.png
BS! "You guys"...yes. "Guys"...no. That's what we call a Freudian Slip. You wrote what you were really thinking without realizing it.

Yay Tunica! Yay Waten' Hole! And yay my new faster camera with Zoom lense to catch it all!!!

Imagine what fun we can all have with a real camera when all I needed was a cell phone to get this one...

erica-1.jpg

default_rolleyes.gif
Now, [SIZE=14pt]dKZd a:ysd usd[/SIZE], why is it that you would accuse me of such a thing?
Say what???
default_mlala.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh MY !!! Now Mike charged me big bucks to make sure he would not tell Gamblers Mommie
default_torch.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_risa8.gif
Actually your children did great , and maybe just missed you a tiny bit !!! Aunt Carman took care of them and fed them their peppermints , THAT MIKE DID NOT EAT
default_eat.gif

Wanted to add my THANKS to Lisa and Mike and Belinda, for taking care of the horses for Erica.

Good Job

Love Ya guys,
default_saludando.gif

Linda K

Latest posts

Back