Hey Belinda...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Figured I would post this here so that others could get an answer too.

Wondering about the agenda for the ASPC/AMHR convention that is going to be held in Branson on November 5-8. I just need to know if I should make hotel reservations arriving on the night of November 4... or arriving on November 5, depending on when some of the meetings will be held. Right now the only thing on the website is the general information and registration form.

THANKS!!!!

I believe that Delores Williams from the SMLEC Club could give you that information. Her and Zona have been working on all of the details.

Ann

Just discovered that there is a problem with the hotel block of rooms - the block has been held with arrival on the 6th....but most people will be arriving on the 4th...and there are NO rooms available in the convention hotel on either the 4th or the 5th.

However, I was able to find rooms at the Econo Lodge, just down the street, for quite a bit less $$. There are a number of other hotels relatively close by as well. But if people are planning on going, they better get their hotel reservations made NOW.

Other hotels in the vicinity are:

Super 8

Econo Lodge

Residence

Red Roof Inn

Holiday Inn Express

BUMP

Any idea on the agenda yet? I need to know how may days off I need to take. My gelding got his HoF this year and I'd love to be able to pick up his award there....

Lucy

Good Afternoon,

If you are wanting to know what the ASPC/AMHR agenda is, go look at your August/October 2007 Journals. The format has not changed for a number of years. The only thing right now that you won't see until the October 2008 Journal is what will be on each of the committee's agenda. We have just received the request from the Registry to submit what we will each be discussing in our committee meetings. Those will be printed in the October Journal.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Advantage Program

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back