Hey Arlene ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Hey Arlene,

Lets see some updated foal pics of your ET babies from this year
default_yes.gif
, i think its about time for some pictures of them growing up
default_yes.gif

default_biggrin.png
Leanna just talked to Arlene and she and Terry will be busy doing hay today. I agree we need updated pictures. Arlene Please
default_wub.png

Here is a shot of the last two babies. Sorrell Pinto is a filly (Windy) and black is a colt (sonny)

There are just about 6 weeks old now.

Getting ready to bring these two in for halter training as they will be shown at the end of August.

windy_sonny_op_800x600.jpg

Hay and Straw is in the barn whoo hoo I am so happy about that. Tommorrow is a rest day.

They are both beautiful
love0075.gif

I love the baby doll head on Windy
love0034.gif

Also, their paddock / field looks so peaceful and perfect
default_yes.gif

Sorry I can not see them in person but this is great this year with all the pictures Arlene. Both are beautiful.
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
. Nice shelter. you built.
default_wink.png

Filly has adorable head, any more shots of her?? Both look very content! And I must say I love those big ole pine trees...gorgeous scenery!

default_rolleyes.gif
..ooOOOO(which one to take home from the Darke Co. Fair)

Hey Arlene, what about pictures of Knotty!
default_wub.png

All of ET's babies are beautiful.
default_yes.gif

Sheryl

Knotty is in his new home so he is not here. I am looking forward to showing these two before they go to their new homes and the Darke County Fair is so much fun and usually alot of babies.

Sheryl

Knotty is in his new home so he is not here. I am looking forward to showing these two before they go to their new homes and the Darke County Fair is so much fun and usually alot of babies.
I can't wait for the Darke Co. Fair. Will Knotty's new owners be there?

I'm looking forward to seeing those two foals in person too.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back