Hey All!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
We will have 3 mini classes and we are the only ones in the series offering them. We will have a obsticle class, driving class and model horse class. Please try and make it. You can get the class list by emailing [email protected], let her know you heard it on here. We are located in western Mass, it's also a big horse show so if you have one to show feel free.

Christy

We will have 3 mini classes and we are the only ones in the series offering them. We will have a obsticle class, driving class and model horse class. Please try and make it. You can get the class list by emailing [email protected], let her know you heard it on here. We are located in western Mass, it's also a big horse show so if you have one to show feel free.Christy
[SIZE=18pt]BUMPING THIS UP AS WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Our mini classese are: model horse, pleasure driving, and obsticle in hand.

I hope some of you can make it. Remember it's a 4-H and open show biggies and minis all are welcome!!!

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we could make it, my daughter is studying for finals. I am origianlly from Southampton it would be nice to get back to my roots. However there will be a bunch of mini classes added to Clover Valley Stables in Easton Ma (south shore) for August 15 and September. The class list will be out very shortly and I will post it as soon as it as availible. Our local 4-h group got them to add them. There are alot of fun classes and it is avery relaxing time. Good Luck with your show.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back