HEW-HAW gift in the mail!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily's mom

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif

I just went to the post office and mailed my package, they made me fill out a customs thingie and say what was in the package.......I told a white lie
default_pinocchio.gif
....it is not a tee-shirt!

I also put my return address, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who it is from :DOH! , there seems to be very little Canadian donkey members! The prize is wrapped, so the contents will be a surprise even if the sender isn't.

So if they open it at the border, I am up poop creek without a paddle, for tellling my fib
default_pinocchio.gif
, I may need a cake with a file in it, carrot would be nice with creamcheese frosting...
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

default_aktion033.gif

So if they open it at the border, I am up poop creek without a paddle, for tellling my fib
default_pinocchio.gif
, I may need a cake with a file in it, carrot would be nice with creamcheese frosting...
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg
Oh, Cheryl, you are so funny!!
default_new_rofl.gif

And good for you for mailing today!
default_aktion033.gif
I meant to mail mine this morning, but I decided to make a little something extra to add and put in :DOH! Sooo, Monday it will be, and certainly no later than Tuesday
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=14pt]WOW--I need to get my butt in gear and mail mine out on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I'll pin this topic so we can let each other know when we have mailed them out...and then another when we start to receive them. REMEMBER SANTA IS WATCHING...NO PEEKING
default_biggrin.png
Ce
[/SIZE]

default_poke.gif
Bonnie,
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
default_nono.gif
give it to your grandaughter when it arrives and have her hide it for you.SANTA'S WATCHING! Ce

Well, I am stupid. I sent out my gift today. I put my return address on it, but forgot to put that it was from my screen name. I guess that I will send out a card tomorrow with my screen name on it. So if any of you get a package from Lisa Stanley in Warsaw, MO, it is from me the dumb one!!!! :stupid ME
default_xreiter.gif

This is Linda, and I'm at Ce's house..and she is forcing me to type and post this.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
Just want to let you know I got my package out in the mail today and so did Ce. For those of you that dont know me. I spend all my free time up here by Ce, I have a arabian and keep it on her farm. I dont have any minis yet, but I am thinking of stealing a few of Ce's.. I actually had one come right into my camper this summer. I do park my camper in her yard during the summer, so this is really like my home away from home. I hate living in the city, but have to because of my job for now. Then I am going to retire to Ce's spare bedroom, but she dont know it.Well, I guess she does now.
default_yes.gif
This is my 2nd year in the exchange and I look forward to it. Your not going to believe this but last year, I was upset that I couldnt get in on it because I dont post, and then Ce needed me for another new member as her exchange pal. You all seem so friendly, I just wish I had more time when I am at home, but feel funning about joining and posting when I dont own a donkey or a mini horse. YET. Linda

Cheryl, ...lol... not really sure why they call me Ce or how it leaked ot on the forum..or maybe I even at one time signed my name as Ce. Here at home all my friends call me CeCe. I guess
default_biggrin.png
it stands for my initials. Believe me, Linda has laid claim to alot of my minis. There have been so many mornings when she has her camper parked in my back yard in summer that I wake up to her having my coffee brewing, and she is sitting out on the deck with a mini or two on a lead. She has all of mine to spoil, when she is up here
default_biggrin.png
...and they love it. Ce

default_saludando.gif
ok i am the bad forum member... my e-bay auction isn't even OVER until this friday. :DOH! but there are two and i am watching both carefully, i am SURE to get at least one... and it will be well worth the wait, i found something really unique (i think). i promise to have the seller ship it direct even if i have to pay extra
default_rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Mine went out today! Day late and a dollar short...lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Linda, you don't have to own a mini to play with us! You're welcome here anytime!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I bet you and Ce can find some trouble to get into between the two of you, huh?
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back