He's three months old...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
Over 15 years of breeding and more than 200 foals, we have only produced 1 dwarf and one very minimal dwarf (my precious Sahara)...until this year when a special little man arrived. A mare that we had sold and then bought back (shipping her over 1000 miles home because she was not happy with her new family), foaled out a tiny little treasure for us.

This is a larger mare who has produced 10 other, perfect, WINNING, foals for us. We were quite surprised when he arrived. We decided to wait to introduce him to the world until we were sure he was going to be OK. Now at 3 months old, he is a sweet, fiesty, complete BRAT of a love bug who thinks he owns the farm and we are all his faithful slaves.....

Pictures will come soon, but please help me welcome the Forum's shortest new Member "Geminy"
yes.gif
saludando.gif

Geminy, you are very welcome here. Hope to see your picture soon.

Ginny StP

saludando.gif
Hey Geminy come aboard and let us see you!

We welcome you and may God keep you well and safe.

Maxine

Looking forward to a photo of your SPECIAL little man.

MA

Awwww Welcome Geminy! Can't wait to see his pictures. And how sweet of you

to bring her back home. What wonderful people (Buyers and you guys), for putting

the mare first, Her feelings.. Such a touching wonderful story. He will bring you

so much joy.

Vicky

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt] A BIG Welcome Geminy!
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
From The "BRAT PACK" Laura we are waiting for those pix!
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

Thanks so much for Geminy's open arms welcome!!!

As far as his Mommy, I truley believe that she KNEW something was wrong. This is the mare I posted about a few months ago that went a bit gonzo at her new home. She was just MISERABLE. She is the sweetest, most loving mare EVER and she was just not herself. It almost sounded as if she was having panic attacks.

We called the new owners (wonderful, wonderful people) and the shippers and had her home within 5 days. She got off the transport trailer at 2 AM in a motel parking lot where I met them in Missouri, walked straight into my arms, heaved a huge sigh and just relaxed completely. It was like she was saying "Oh thank God I'm back home".

When we got back to the farm, I just let her straight out of the trailer. She ran STRAIGHT to her "husband" of ten years. She has been FINE since that moment. I really believe she knew something was not right and that she needed to get HOME...well she is home
yes.gif
wub.gif

Geminy's Mommy last year, 2 days after foaling. Mia led her around & around her paddock by her MANE with the baby trotting behind!

sales_lucky_four_monique_1.jpg

Laura

That picture is priceless. How sweet. But I can't wait to see the new guy. I just

know he is very special. Mia's picture should be on the photo site so many are posting on for Voting. Would get a big 10 from me.

Vicky

How precious

yes.gif
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back