He's here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
Here he is, Windy Woods Speckled Ice, owned by Cherilyn and Keith Simagna of MMMTC.
default_biggrin.png
He's not clipped in these pics, (not even a bridle path) and is in pasture condition.
icesidesm.jpg
icehead2.jpg

From the time I inquired into leasing him, to the time he arrived in northern Utah from Missouri, was less than one week. I think it was meant to be!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Ice is a cremello dun, homozygous for pinto, and also carries an agouti gene. His foals have been gorgeous, and he throws over 70% fillies.
default_biggrin.png
Here is his page on MMMTC's website: MMMTC, Ice Page I already own one of his fillies, as I bred a mare to him three years ago, in his first year of breeding. She is beautiful and I get a lot of comments on her when people visit. I hope to start showing her this year.

It's true that I specialize in appaloosas, but I've always considered conformation and movement much more important, and I also like a wide variety of colors and patterns in horses.
default_smile.png
Ice will be bred to some of my solid color mares, to my one mature pinto mare, and to some of my appaloosa mares, so we should get pintos *and* pintaloosas. All will be dilute, and some will be duns as well.

We've already had a lot of interest from people wanting to breed mares to Ice, so we will be standing him here for the year. Cherilyn says he is going to be a very happy boy.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!!

Congrats Lori!!

You should get some wonderful babies, and what an exciting venture for you! :)

Susan O.

Nice boy! Look forward to seeing your babies from him next year! You should share with us a photo of the one you already have from him!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Ok, here are foal pics of my little "Ice" girl

"Magic Mist Iced In Cotton" This first one with my Great Dane Hayley
cotton_04.jpg
And the other two later in the year when she got REALLY hairy. She looks like a Curly!

lol!
default_biggrin.png

cotton_01.jpg
cotton_00.jpg

I need to get current pics, but will have to wait til show season. You can't really tell in these pics but she has HUGE beautiful eyes.

Thanks for all the congrats.
default_smile.png

Wow! What a gorgeous stallion! And you little filly is adorable!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on such a gorgeous stallion to be able to have on lease!

Huba huba, he is a hottie!! Cant wait till next foaling season

Ooh Lori, he's beautiful!!
default_wub.png
I'm excited for you!

I hope you get many more just like that filly! I love her! :love

WOO HOO Lori. I can see why you are excited. Can't wait till next year when you start announcing his foals. CONGRATS!!

Latest posts

Back