He's HERE!!! Pics of my Sparky boy.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
Well, after the long wait, he's finally here. Many, many thanks to Phyllis from Coast to Coast transport for doing such a wonderful job on getting him here, happy, healthy, and full of mischief. LOL

Here are some pics I snapped as soon as he got off the trailer.

sparky1.jpg

sparky2.jpg

sparky3.jpg

Yeahhhh hes here!!! he looks so small!! Is he a shetland mini cross?? Oh I like him alot!!!!!

Believe it or not, Kay, he's not even 5 months old yet, and he's BIGGER THAN MARK. LOL. Bob and I measured him at 33.25"
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

LOL, I'm so used to the mini babies, that he just seems HUGE. But oh wow do I love him. What a personality too!

OH OH OH, and I forgot to say, he has ONE BLUE EYE! I never knew that. When they opened the trailer ramp it just was like, WOW. look at that eye. It's beautiful, (hey, now he and Jet have something in common, except it's opposite eyes.)

Tami I am so relieved that he is finally there! He looks so happy to be off the trailer. Enjoy him, he is a doll baby. We do feed our weaners up really well. Most of our babies grow alot the first year and then slow down. He may still surprise you and be a B when he is done growing.

Lyn

Boy what a "hotty" - worth your wait I am sure :D

well for a shetland he looks pretty small
smile.gif
Patches wants a date when hes all grown up

kaykay said:
well for a shetland he looks pretty small
smile.gif
Patches wants a date when hes all grown up
Wouldn't that be a pretty match? Awwww, I'll tell Sparky he's betrothed. Don't get Patchie's hopes up for his fidelity though, you know these boys, they just giggalos. LOL

hey tami does this mean we get to go shetland mare shopping?? hehehe you know how i love to shop!!

Patches said as long as he brings flowers and wine hes in

kaykay said:
hey tami does this mean we get to go shetland mare shopping?? hehehe you know how i love to shop!!
Patches said as long as he brings flowers and wine hes in
Bob said in a year or so... we have to pay off what we owe now first. But I get to live vigariously don't I....
wink.gif

Congrats! He's such a handsome little boy, even in his winter fuzzies! I hope you really enjoy him.

Latest posts

Back