Hes here!! Hes here!! *Pictures*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

"Charlie Brown" got here around noon today
smile.gif

Rodeo said hi -

d86e8458.jpg

Ernie said hi -

0dce1a2d.jpg

Eclipse said hi -

4c9ffc84.jpg

Molly and Image said.... BYE ?

6eb55cdf.jpg

Molly came out of the barn one time to check him out, she pinned her ears, bit at him, and ran back to the barn. She'll get over it.

Any how back to our story...

Are you my mom? I cant find her any where!

bf782646.jpg

You look more like my mom then Ernie you know...

4e54f590.jpg

4 hours after they met they got to go out in the pasture together

CharlieRodeoErnieAug8.jpg

If you didnt know any better these two would pass as mom and foal!

RodeoandCB.jpg

Rodeo is quite attached to his new found buddy, who doesnt mind him at all, even let Rodeo try to nurse!

RodeoandCharliehead.jpg

I think Rodeo found a new replacement mother......
yes.gif

This is Image's weaning buddy, Charlie Brown. Halflinger/Shetand/Welsh 11hh and stocky
wink.gif
He is around 5 years old, came from a great home she just didnt have the time to train him to ride and drive - too many horses. He will be Image's weaning buddy come November, and I will train him and re sell him next summer.

Hey now
biggrin.gif

You bet I will be ridding him - Im sure I'll get around to takeing a picture of that sometime just so every one can laugh
whistling.gif

He looks so much like Rodeo. Yep, if ya didn't know any different you could pass them as mom and baby.

Thanks for sharing.

Your new pony is so cute! Looks like he's fitting right in with the rest of them too!
smile.gif
Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

Awwww NIC, that is just so sweet about Charlie Brown and Rodeo. Made me all wetty eyed..........

Aww, Congrats
aktion033.gif
! He sure is a cutie, and it seems like everyone (exept for Molly) likes each other! I can't wait to see more pictures!
biggrin.gif

Charlie is a very handsome fella! I'm sure Image will warm up to him once mama isn't hovering over him saying otherwise, lol.
laugh.gif

It sure wouldn't take ME long to warm up to him
wub.gif

Very cute!! what a great stable you have there!! congrats,they look great together!! my filly gets all hyper when she sees others & runs over to them.. then in 10 seconds she walks away like "why i'm i here with you!"
rolleyes.gif
anywho, congrats, hes great, rodeo will miss him next year!!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
congrats
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

So glad he's there safe and sound...I can't wait to see more pics...keep them coming.

Latest posts

Back