He's Here He's Here He's Here!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
After many hours on the road my new boy made it here safe and sound. Thanks to Mona for doing an awesome clip job -I was expecting to find a yak LOL-.

Here he is fresh off the trailer...

DSCF0001-2.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0005-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats I can understand your excitement

that is one handsome guy
default_wub.png

wishing you luck, although with a partner like that I don't think you'll need it

he is stunning!!!!

Lori

You got him? AWESOME! I've always thought he was a pretty boy! Congratulations!!

Cool! Two cute guys!
default_wink.png
LOL

Will he being showing this year?

Kari

He is incredibly handsome!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Matt- I sent you a PM awhile ago, did you get it?

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats! He looks GREAT! Nice Job Mona... You Both know how to pick 'em
default_yes.gif
I happy to see him at his new home.

Matt, I think you should show him this year, I'm sure you'll do well. And the friends you meet make it worth the distace traveled
default_wub.png

Congrats!

I absolutely LOVE that horse ; I've wanted to buy him since hes been up for sale but wasnt in the position.

Congrats he is in awesome shape too
default_wub.png

Matt he looks great! I see you just joined the MHCO...please come out and show, we'd love to meet you. Are you coming to our spring clinic at least?

default_biggrin.png
He is beautiful Matt! Yes come out to the club shows, the first one is on June 7th, you will meet several people from the forum there.

Yvonne

Handsome fella Matt. I do still love that Teddy. Congrats! Man, Mona does a gorgeous clip!

Latest posts

Back