He's Here He's Here He's Here!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Matt he is awesome!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Matt he looks great! I see you just joined the MHCO...please come out and show, we'd love to meet you. Are you coming to our spring clinic at least?

I may come to a few shows and the clinic even if I don't actually show -just get my feet wet and meet some of you guys at least
default_wink.png

So glad he made it safe and sound Matt! It was quite the trip for him! Hope he settles in well.

He's settling in quite nicely. He's in a stall beside Teddy (after stallion proofing them). They're great! No issues at all. Very quiet; Teddy seems to not even notice he's there. Today I'm just leaving him in his stall to settle and I'll turn him out for a bit tomorrow. He's so gentle and sweet. My Berners said hello to him and he said hello and was a gentleman. What a guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Matt!!
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

I have to admit, I am green with envy here,
default_crybaby.gif
as I'd been keeping my eye on him...but not ready for another stallion yet.

default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!! He's awesome, glad he's settling in quickly.

Again Congratulations Matt, he is a nice colt, always has been.

Here is a picture of his half sister same age. She is currently 31.5" and has been doing very well in the show ring. You should do great with him up there.

loviejulepcupsm.jpg

And just for fun, here's some "before and after" pics.

From the yak Matt was expecting...

before.jpg

to the horse he got!
default_wink.png

after.jpg

after2.jpg

Wow his half-sis is stunning. Thanks!

Mona, I can't thank you enough again for the awesome clip job. That was so very nice of you
default_wub.png

Congratulations Matt! I am glad he has finally gone to a good home. I agonized over buying that horse many times but I really needed another colt like I need a hole in the head
default_biggrin.png
He is so well put together, moves beautifully and buckskin to boot! Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations Matt! I am glad he has finally gone to a good home. I agonized over buying that horse many times but I really needed another colt like I need a hole in the head
default_biggrin.png
He is so well put together, moves beautifully and buckskin to boot! Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you so much Lori. I'm still pinching myself. He's all I've ever wanted, truly.

Nice purchase Matt!
default_wub.png
I'm sure you are going to love him liek crazy!

Mona needs to come to my house and work her magic on my mini beasts!
default_new_shocked.gif

Nice purchase Matt!
default_wub.png
I'm sure you are going to love him liek crazy!

Mona needs to come to my house and work her magic on my mini beasts!
default_new_shocked.gif
Thanks! Mona is awesome. If I needed two stallions and didn't have Teddy I may, just may
default_wink.png
have bought her other cutie too (did I just say that...
default_wacko.png
).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back