Heritage Sale Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmorgans

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the preview today? Does anyone know when the online viewing will be available? I think the preview starts at 2:00 their time - and I am logged in to watch but nothing is online yet. So I was just wondering if others were going to watch too!!!!

I was trying to get it to work as well, i would bet it wont come up until 2 or just before.

Wish i could be there, some moron (!!!!) decided to run a redlight and but a big beautiful dent in the rear of my truck earlier this week so i couldnt make it to LKF which i am really disapointed about
default_no.gif
. Hopefully the sale/preview works online.

I will be watching too
default_yes.gif

Will someone keep the rest of us that don't have web access updated on what the lots are looking like on the web preview today? It would be most awesome!

Will someone keep the rest of us that don't have web access updated on what the lots are looking like on the web preview today? It would be most awesome!

Latest posts

Back