Heritage Sale at Little Kings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry

Reaction score
Does anybody have the sale prices. I was wondering what Lot 1 and some others went for?

These are the prices that I marked down. The sound was not good so I am not positive on these prices. And I am not sure what horses N/S'd.

If anyone has corrections - please post them!!!!! Thanks.

1) $3500

2) $2200

3) $3500

4) $3000

5) $2700

6) Scratch

7) $2900

8) $2700

9) $3000

10) $3000

11) $5200

12) $9500

13) $2400

14) $1700

15) $3700

16) $11,000

17) $2800

18) $1500 (I tried to bid on her but was too late)

19) $3000

20) $5600

21) $8,400

22) $1,500

23) $7,200

24) $2,400

25) $2,000 (I tried on this one too – but I was too late)

26) $3,700

27) $6,000

28) $6,500

29) $4,300

30) $2,000

31) $7,000

32) $2,500

33) $1,800

34) $15,000

35) $8,500

36) $4,700

37) $6,800

38) $14,000

39) $2,400

40) $1,500

41) $6,100

42) $5,000

43) $3,000

44) $10,000

45) $3,900

46) $2,000

47) $8,000

48) $10,500 N/S

49) $5,700 N/S

50) $6,000

51) $3,800

52) $3,000 (I was stupid and didn’t buy this colt)

53) $13,000

54) $3,500

55) $2,500

56) ??

57) ??

58) $1,600

59) $4,600

60) $5,700

61) $16,500

62) $3,600

63) $4,500

64) $3,200

65) $7,200

66) $2,000

67) $2,000 (Another one I was too late on)

What about the prices on the silent auction horses ? I heard them, but didnt catch onto it until the last one or two SA prices were announced.

Leeana

I was very disappointed with the video/audio. I have dial up and it was always minutes behind, or would just freeze. I planned on buying, but couldn't see the horses on the stage. The audio was muffled also. Should have used Marestare. I had no problem at all watching them with the Breeder Classic sale.

Prices weren't bad for buyers or sellers, IMO.

I was very disappointed with the video/audio. I have dial up and it was always minutes behind, or would just freeze. I planned on buying, but couldn't see the horses on the stage. The audio was muffled also. Should have used Marestare. I had no problem at all watching them with the Breeder Classic sale.

Prices weren't bad for buyers or sellers, IMO.
Yes i was not at all happy with the video/audio as well, i called liveauctions this morning and they said if you had dial up, you will not get video just audio and the audio was horriable. Ended up watching from my sisters house. Wish they had used marestare, only cought about half the sale at my sisters
default_sad.png

Should have used marestare, deffently
default_smile.png

I have redneck DSL so I faired a little bit better than the dial up users I guess. But I will agree the sound was horrid! Video hung up here and there. I too wished they had used MareStare. Both audio and video with MareStare is crisp and clear.

*Added* With MareStare I think you can enter in the dollar amount you want to bid online with this other company it was preset at whatever dollar amount and if the auctioner dropped to a lower asking price, the dollar amount online usually stayed the same. So, if they had a bid at $1,500.00 and were asking $1,700.00 you didn't have the option of entering $1,600.00, even if they started asking $1,600.00, you're only choice was to bid the $1,700.00.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...Robin....I was not goint to bring this up....but, after you LOST RESPECT FOR ME.

What about the MARE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER BOUGHT FROM ME...THAT I HAD NEVER GOT BRED. I SOLD HER TO YOU AND YOUR MOM OR MAYBE JUST YOUR MOM FOR $500.00.

YOUR MOUTHER TOLD ME THAT IF SHE GOT HER BRED.......SHE WOULD GIVE ME A FREE BREEDING TO EITHER A BUCKEROO SON OR GRANDSON....I CAN'T REMEMBER NOW..........BUT...MAYBE I NEED TO GET THAT SHEET OUT.....BECAUSE I KNOW YOU SOLD ONE OF HER FOALS.....BUT....I NEVER ASKED FOR THE FREE BREEDING.....OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM. I TOOK IT SHE FORGOT AND I DIDN'T TAKE HER UP ON IT.

NOW MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE - I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIND THE PAPERWORK SHE SENT ME - AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE FREE BREEDING BECAUSE I JUST LOST TOTAL RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR FARM.

Those mares sold at a junk sale because they were not good quality and we didn'ty want them. Robin

Robin....then why did you buy two of them. They had EXCELLENT BLOODLINES. I sent several pictures..teeth...legs...EVERYTHING. You still got the mare in foal that I never could.

You bought two mares and and a stud - well a trade for the stud - I am the one that got the no bloodlines and had to fatten them up - because you were still in the process of doing it and you and your mother did tell me about there backgrounds.

If they were JUNK ...with your KNOWLEDGE of miniatures......Why did you buy them?

Robin....then why did you buy two of them. They had EXCELLENT BLOODLINES. I sent several pictures..teeth...legs...EVERYTHING. You still got the mare in foal that I never could.

You bought two mares and and a stud - well a trade for the stud - I am the one that got the no bloodlines and had to fatten them up - because you were still in the process of doing it and you and your mother did tell me about there backgrounds.

If they were JUNK ...with your KNOWLEDGE of miniatures......Why did you buy them?

To try and help you out..... but then again- that was the last time we bought anything online.

To try and help you out..... but then again- that was the last time we bought anything online.

And now that we are thinking about this- didn't we trade? I don't recall buying them? But then again- It really doesn't matter. I am going to go to my house, take a breath and spend some time with my kids who I have ignored for weeks now to prepare for the Heritage Sale--- and again-another reason why I am so grateful it was the LAST ONE!

Wow, this is starting to read like one of those gripping novels about the Arabian industry in the 80's by Cali Canberra...
default_laugh.png

Seriously, I cannot imagine anyone even thinking about offering payments on a horse selling through auction, especially under $10K. If it was even a possibility I would think you would want to get in touch and get the arrangements made BEFORE the auction, even if that meant calling if your Emails were going unanswered. (I would sure think a call would be easier to reply to than Email if you were concerned about someone being busy!) I also think it's silly that someone would not go through with part of a simple sales agreement out of "respect?" Funny, but from an outsider's view that sort of makes it sound like you knew the mares were junk, but what does any of that have anything to do with the auction?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you two... we don't need you guys airing your differences on a public forum. Not very professional.

Misunderstandings are common in the horse industry, that much we all know.

I hope this post can be deleted... just not in great taste.

Andrea

Wow you two... we don't need you guys airing your differences on a public forum. Not very professional.Misunderstandings are common in the horse industry, that much we all know.

I hope this post can be deleted... just not in great taste.

Andrea
Sorry Ladies, but I totally agree with Andrea.

In Robins defense I can only imagine how exhausted she must be from putting on the big weekend event and then to come here and find this post was probably just too much. Robin has always been so good with me and answering all my questions and I still have not bought a horse from her (but hope to in the future)

I am a firm believer that horse deals should never be posted online and should be kept private. Robin probably felt she had to defend herself after reading the first post.

I think its so sad that there will be no more heritage sales but I totally understand. Just glad I went in person a couple years ago and got to see it for myself

Robin..there was two mares...one bought for $2,500.00...one for $500.00 ( auctually traded because one of your brothers ( very nice guy) met us in springfield..so, instead of paying $500.00 that was traded for transport) then one Palamino stud - traded for the two mares that had been in a bad situation ( you and your mom told me) and you both had fattened them up alot and I just finished the job.

Why were you trying to help me out?.......You didn't even know who I was back then. I had never spoken, e-mailed or anything with LKF. I knew who you guy's were. But, I had just started out.

I will try and stay calm from now on.

Some of you can get your questions in my other post.

I also LEFT some of it out ( to try and not start these problems)

KayKay....I used to feel the same as you did...don't learn the hard way like I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back