Heritage Preview Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmorgans

Reaction score
OK - several of us have started threads with regards to the Heritage Sale - and they are being deleted. Please - whoever is deleting these threads - leave this up as people are very interested in what is happening.

This is the last Heritage sale - ever - so please let us talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said - can anyone get the broadcast up yet? The preview should have started 1/2 hour ago yet it is not online. Last year the broadcast company did have lots of technical problems - and perhaps they haven't addressed those issues yet!!!!!!!!!

Yes PLEASE leave this up, i tried posting as well.

It says on LKF site the sale preview will be online today and the sale online tommarow, but on the liveauction.tv it only has the sale listed for tommarow (24th).

I noticed that so I phoned the company and he has had several emails from people wondering what is happening - and he isn't sure ??!!!!
default_sad.png

The past 2 years they have had the preview live as well as the sale. 2 years ago the preview was great - good clear picture - the sound was wonderful - but the sale itself was not as good quality. Last year I didn't watch the preview - but the sale online - quality of the broadcast was not great either.

I am hoping that this company will have better quality this year - but I am concerned because of the preview not being online!!!!!

Latest posts

Back