Here's my New "Dark Sectret"!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!

Well... I am very excited to ad this new "little" guy and future show prospect.... Was very nice to work with Merry Black (Brookhaven Miniatures from NC)..... I just LOVE this little guy!! All of 25.5" of him!
default_wub.png
We think he will be a silver bay..... He has a very stricking color..... I just like everything about him.... he has one heck of a neck for a little guy and love this topline and the way his tail sits on him.... and has thee cutest head! And he may stay small enough to be a contender in the 28" and under classes next year.... He has allot of show presence to him.... I liked him from the first time I layed eyes on his photos.... He is out of Fallen Ash Farm Scouts Dark Secret and his dam's: Brookhavens Oh My Miss Scarlet and this guy's name (barn name's Possum) Brookhaven Secrets Rhedd Butler. I will share a few photos of him with you. 2 of them are from the pictures I bought him off of and then took a couple here at home 2 days ago.... I have to work on getting that belly off of him.... And I hope to get him on my website in a couple of days.

Thanks for letting me share!!!!
default_wub.png

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg

Possum9Aug2608.jpg

Possum8Aug2608.jpg

Possum6Aug2608.jpg

You see the hand holding the furry skunk?? Thats my hand LOL. Congratulations on your new purchase, I hope he brings you alot of joy.

default_saludando.gif
OH COOL minimomNC!!! That is too funnY! Small world!!

That is a great way to get a baby to look! I'm going to have to try that next time I ever get help with taking photos of my guys!!
default_wub.png

I REALLY like Possum!! He has not disapointed me at all! His sire really stamps his marks on his babies! And Merry is just the nicest person too!

Chesa,

He's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
Love, love, love that tiny and head and his tailset and his trot! Oh my! Love everything about him! I agree, he will be very competative - regardless of height. Congratulations my friend.

default_saludando.gif
Thanks Parmela for the GREAT compliment!!
default_wub.png
I really appriciate that coming from you!! Thanks Leeana & everyone else too!! I appriciate the compliments.....

It's really nice to hear that you guys like him and that I'm not barn blind! loL!
default_biggrin.png

I like to think I'm pretty good at picking out a good horse and there was just something about this guy that really caught/grabbed my attention, and price was also right!

And I wasn't really looking for a little guy either..... I didn't care if was a little bit taller either.... except for stallion wise (if he ever gets to that point with him) I do like my guys around the 30" mark, but doesn't have to be either... but I have always wanted a small one to be real competitive in the small class and he may just be it! But will see how he grows & matures over the winter! But I am VERY excited and VERY VERY thankful I have him!!
default_hypocrite.gif

Oh Chesa! I love the new pictures! That one of him trotting....
default_drool5.gif
And I think I even see my baby girl hiding behind him in one of the pictures!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the compliments! And yes Sara (cowgurl_up)...... Yes.... your filly is right behind him. I took them out behind my house hoping to get some pictures of them runing around.... They are 2 peas in a pod! loL!

Congradulations.. Not much I can add other than I agree with everyone else...good looking horse and beautiful color.

Congrats! I remember when he was born, he sure is a handsome boy! And yes, Merry is super nice
default_smile.png
(I "know" her and watched him on marestare ;) )

Jessi

default_saludando.gif
Hi CheyAut!!

That is SOOOOOO COOL you got to see him be born~!!! I'm so envious!! It's very fun to know a couple people on here that knows Merry Black, and helped take the photos and you, CheyAut, got to see him born......

I feel like you guys are his extended family (so to speak!!!)........SO VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Such a small world!!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back