Here's my little momma to be

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
Wanted to post a pic of April. Not real sure on the due date. Anyone have any Ideas?

I don't think I did this right. Can anyone see the photo?

IMG_0450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, just an address no pic! I'm no expert but it looks like you tried to link it from your computer. I'm not sure how to upload a pic using this site, but I do know you can upload to somewhere on the web like Photobucket. Then you can copy and paste the link into the box you are writing in here. I'm sure someone else may be able to help you upload directly to this site. Hope that all made sense?

I did try to put your link into the picture link thingy, but it didn't do anything because it doesn't have an actual web address. No http: so on and so on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome!

The easiest thing I have found is photobucket. It is really easy to upload to, and then it is easy to copy and paste it's links to the sites. You don't even have to put the links into the "link" boxes. (the boxes next to the single smiley face and under the font size number, it looks like a poloroid picture icon). All you have to do is click on the very bottom link of you picture ( on photobucket) then come here and paste it where ever you want to add it into your post. Just don't remove or change it's location on photobucket once you put a link on here, or your pic will be just a red x !

How do you get to photobucket?
Here is a link to the main page. PhotoBucket I'm not sure the rules on putting links on here, so if it gets removed just do a google search for photobucket.

Just sign up and start uploading! You can even make more then one album. I think i have about 10 or so different albums. Or you can just stick to one and put everything in it!

Here is a link to the main page. PhotoBucket I'm not sure the rules on putting links on here, so if it gets removed just do a google search for photobucket.

Just sign up and start uploading! You can even make more then one album. I think i have about 10 or so different albums. Or you can just stick to one and put everything in it!

Found it thank you. Now I can share some pics too. You are such a doll. Thanks a million

Found it thank you. Now I can share some pics too. You are such a doll. Thanks a million
Your very welcome!

April is adorable! How tall is she? She looks about the same size as my O So. I know pics can be deceiving though!

She looks like a very sweet mare. She is sooooooooooo round!
default_smile.png

She is a very sweet mare. All that hair makes her look really fat, but she's not too fat just big. I got to feel the foal moving yesterday so now I'm getting excited and just want to stay home and be with her.

Back