Here's Chaos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottein

Reaction score
My first mini arrived today! He is Bondes Bouncin B Glorious Chaos! He is 31" and 5 years old. He settled in to sample some weeds straight away, hehe! He has Gold Melody Boy and Orion Light Vant Huttenest in his pedigree. I will get better pictures later of course! He has some lacing on his withers too! He did well in showing as a yearling, Junior Reserve and Junior Grand Champion Stallion and Overall Reserve and Grand Champion Stallion! He needs to lose some weight of course, I might show him next year. He is AMHA/AMHR.

Chaos004.jpg

Chaos008.jpg

Pedigree

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, we also have a silver dapple gelding and a silver dapple mare. Have fun showing him next year.

I have a silver dapple mare (my very first mini) and love her to pieces! Congratulations on your beautiful boy! Maybe another one to keep him company soon? He would love to have a buddy, I know!

One of my favorite colors! Chaos is very handsome! Such rich color, the contrast with his mane and tail is simply stunning! Congrats on a very handsome man
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks everyone! He is doing well so far and has made friends with my Great Dane/Lab mix. Hopefully I can get pictures of them together soon.

He's very handsome. I love dapples. Where did you get the orange halter if you don't mind my asking. It looks great on him! What a wonderful color for Chaos.

Thanks! I got the orange halter online from Double TT Mini Ranch and Tack. Only problem is finding a leadrope to match! I want to get a rainbow colored lead rope eventually.

default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
So happy for you. I got my first mini last year, having always had big horses, and fell head over heels. They are really fun. Every bit horse, but in an amazing little package!

Now, queue the Lay's Potato Chip song, because no one can have just one...

Definitely, I intend to get a mare eventually, but need to find my perfect girl, and due to car problems and looking for a full time job and my 3 month old baby..... I won't be able to afford her yet. I want to take my time and get exactly the right one since I don't have room to get more.

Latest posts

Back