Here's An Item by Item Comparison the Candidates

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a big difference from a handout and a hand up. I'm all for helping people to stand on their own two feet with a percentage of our annual income earmarked for charitable purposes. But, I do not support the ever-growing American attitude of 'its not my fault'. That is not what made our country great but it is what will sink us.
Well said, Michelle!

And Jill, I really like the newest comparison.
default_smile.png

Geesh!!! Who is writing up these comparisons??? Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

I clicked on this thread thinking I would find some useful information. Waste of time. FWIW, I like McCain, but Republicans just drink too much of the
default_wacko.png
Kool-Aid. Guess I'll search elsewhere for some unslanted information.

Are there really no unbiased comparisons you can find, Jill? That one is so clearly slanted I don't even know what to say. I really do hope that was posted as a joke.

Lisa -- thank you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Lil Bit and Lowrise --

The information on the chart is all true. Period. It's True. If you don't like the contrast, well..........................

If you want to talk about bias, have you noticed anything LEFT about the majority of the US newspapers; ABC, CBS, and NBC network news; and MSNBC, HLN and CNN "cable" news channels? Which is probably exactly what gives you the "facts" on which you base your opinions.

Thank goodness for Fox News.

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

I clicked on this thread thinking I would find some useful information. Waste of time. FWIW, I like McCain, but Republicans just drink too much of the
default_wacko.png
Lilbit, I think you will have a very hard time trying to find information that doesn't have someone on the other end of that info that isn't compassionate about the candidate. Look at Sarah Palin. She has an 80% approval rating in her state. That leaves 20% that will be very aggressive towards trying to defame her. She is a republican that went in and cleaned house of other republicans that were doing wrong. That left a huge bitter taste in a lot of peoples taste buds. She stepped on toes that most people in her position would have just turned a blind eye to it. People in Alaska receive $100 a month to help with utilities bills. Thanks to Sarah Palin. Media is tearing her apart just because she is a mother, has an engaged teenage daughter that is pregnant and her husband got a DUI 26 years ago. If there was anything worse than that they would have already smeared it across the tabloids.

There you have my view. I am compassionate about it. I am a republican. I do not drink.
default_smile.png

Fran

default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

default_wacko.png
Hannity and O'Reilly are the answer / response to the vast majority of US news sources which lean so far to the left that they probably spot daylight an hour after I do in VA.

Mostly, I just drink diet ice tea (Crystal Light knock off from Walmart, now that's bound to be controversial). But on election night, it's going to be mojitos and Fox News all night long. Hopefully toasting the Nation for getting it right and not drowning my disappointment
default_laugh.png

You are entitled to your opinions as much as I am entitled to mine. I "think" that is still allowed. I tend to take whatever I hear from ANY news source, whatever I read, internet or otherwise, and politicians with a grain of salt. I just find it interesting that it only took the rest of the country 6 years to become dissatisfied with the current presidency when I was questioning their motives in 2002, and getting a load of BS from the die hard R's because of it. Now, they are all asking the same questions and complaining about the same things I was back then. Go figure.
default_smile.png

I wish you the best of outcomes in your life whichever candidate you choose.

I tend to take whatever I hear from ANY news source, whatever I read, internet or otherwise, and politicians with a grain of salt.
Agreed. But more like - a truckload of salt at times...
default_wink.png

[SIZE=8pt]I forgot - I am not allowed to have an opinion. Sorry.[/SIZE]

I tend to take whatever I hear from ANY news source, whatever I read, internet or otherwise, and politicians with a grain of salt.
Agreed. But more like - a truckload of salt at times...
default_wink.png

[SIZE=8pt]I forgot - I am not allowed to have an opinion. Sorry.[/SIZE]

Thank can I ask - How do you decide who to vote for?

Latest posts

Back