Here she is

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
th_Daisy1-06-08003.jpg

Here is my new puppy. 2 months old today. She sure is a little treasure. We all just love her.
default_wub.png
She goes to the nursing home every day I go to bring my husband home for a few hours so she is getting lots of attention. My granddaughter Mandy is just crazy about her. Everytime I pick Daisy up for some reason she comes and takes her out of my arms. But that's okay. She's sweet enough for all of us. She is training very easy. Tomorrow she will get her shots so I am officially a dog owner again. We have lots of dogs but they are not mine. I will get better pictures. When I picked her up she had this little dress on. and she is actually sleeping in a doll seat. She just crawled in it and went to sleep. Very active......
default_wub.png

Thanks. I wish the picture was bigger. I just don't understand this photobucket. One time it works perfectly, the next I can't even post a picture at all. I never had any problems before. Now half the time I can't even upload a picture to photobucket. Just don't get it. It worked fine on this pic but small. Next picture won't upload.
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Is the picture too high resolution??

I use photobcket and all my pix loaded great til I got my new camera and then it wouldnt.. I found out my pix resoltion was too big for the free photo bucket account and I dont want to pay, so I resize my photos on www.shrinkpictures.com then I download the new size to photobucket for free again.. You might check into this...

Adorable puppy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie, Daisy May is just precious!! Looks like she's getting off to a great start with all that socialization! What breed or breeds is she? Have fun with her and keep us posted on her growing up months....she sure looks like a little doll baby!

[SIZE=14pt]congrats Bonnie, she looks like she has made herself right at home, Nikki[/SIZE]

Here she is Bonnie. Probably not as good a picture as yours since I resized it, but it's bigger. She's adorable in that little dress!

thDaisy1-06-08003.jpg

Maybe it will work now. :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here she is Bonnie. Probably not as good a picture as yours since I resized it, but it's bigger. She's adorable in that little dress!

thDaisy1-06-08003.jpg

Thanks so much Donna. But I can't get it to open.

Cheyenne, Daisy's mother is terry poo and they think her father is yorkie/schnauzer. So I'm hoping she won't get too big. She is so sweet in bed at night. When I get up overnight I put her on a newspaper, she piddles and we go back to bed. She does have accidents on the floor but very few so I'm thinking she will be easy to train. I love her so much already.
default_wub.png
She's my buddy, my companion, my cuddler at night. Today she just followed me around whining so I picked her up and she settled down against my chest and went right to sleep. Bad habit. She is going to be so spoiled. I sat there and held her for over an hour while she slept.

Awww heck Bonnie!!! Spoil that little girl!!
default_wub.png
I do the same things with my puppies.....lol....Lakota is 130 lbs.....and I still snuggle with her and cuddle. Granted she's on the floor or in the bed...but same thing if you ask me!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Today she just followed me around whining so I picked her up and she settled down against my chest and went right to sleep. Bad habit. She is going to be so spoiled. I sat there and held her for over an hour while she slept.

no no, not bad habit... this is where puppies BELONG! just ask my Darci Jean :DOH!

Latest posts

Back