Here he is

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Riverdance's Earth, Wind and Fire.

Marystown Windchaser x Century Farms Darq Enchantress

Full brother to Riverdance's Celtic Winds

Born 4/7/08. Expect him to be about 32" to 33". I have decided that he is a smutty buckskin. He has the dilute eyes. Poor boy is all legs, and is not sure what to do with them.

312488487.jpg

312488484.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful!!!

He almost looks grulla to me, does he have a dun parent? I tried looking at his parents' pics on your website but couldn't tell if either was. Either way, gorgeous!!!

[ Poor boy is all legs, and is not sure what to do with them.

and NECK! Congrats on such a nice boy!!

~Sandy

He is beautiful!!!

He almost looks grulla to me, does he have a dun parent? I tried looking at his parents' pics on your website but couldn't tell if either was. Either way, gorgeous!!!

His father is registered a dun, but he is a buckskin. Mom is a solid black. Neither one has dun in their background. Dad's picture is on my stallion page and mom has a weanling picture on my mare page. The pictures make him look even darker than he is. Under the hair he is a lighter color. I can not wait to clip this one down, but it will be at least another month plus before I can do that. Dad gives me more dilutes than not, which makes me very happy!!
default_yes.gif

He's wonderful! Congratulations. I like his name too.

Wow, I really like him!!! Look at that neck
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

One of the reasons why I love his father so much!! Dad has an incredibly long thin neck with a beautiful head. He gives them to most of his foals, then they in turn are giving it to their foals.
default_biggrin.png

The other nice thing is, this neck will be even longer when he unfolds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting color and nice upheaded colt! His color reminds me of the grullo colt I had, but he had the dorsal and leg stripes to go with it. Will be curious to see what he looks like shed out, so send more pics when he does! He's a nice boy.

Beautiful boy. I can't wait to see pics with him clipped. I bet his head is gorgeous under all that hair
default_yes.gif
Congrats Sue
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back