Here ClickMini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
Not the best pictures but here ya go...

f331549e.jpg

f3315494.jpg

Hope you enjoy! She is a pocket pet and we love her very much. We just measured her the other day, she is 31 1/2 inches. Lacy was in the hospital in March and we was afraid we was going to lose her but she is fine now other then her feet. She was the first filly here and we have had her since she was 8 months.

Thanks!

She is so cute! Those that come back from the brink seem to realize all that we have done for them, they are extra cuddly it seems.

Will you be showing her? Driving her? She looks like a driving type, to me.
smile.gif

I have no plans for Lacy as of right now. She does have a club foot problem and at the moment we are just trying to get that fixed before we do anything. Farrier said may take a year. Then she needs some exercise to help build up some muscle. We don't do much now with her as she gets lame.

She has been bad at me as my other filly kicked her in the jaw and I was caring for the sore and she just had enough. Now that it has healed she is coming around..
smile.gif

She is very special to us!
wub.gif

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so good to hear you are taking special care of her and love her so much...you are both lucky to have each other. Mary

lovable minis said:
Not the best pictures but here ya go...
f331549e.jpg

f3315494.jpg

Hope you enjoy! She is a pocket pet and we love her very much. We just measured her the other day, she is 31 1/2 inches. Lacy was in the hospital in March and we was afraid we was going to lose her but she is fine now other then her feet. She was the first filly here and we have had her since she was 8 months.

Thanks!

428396[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back