Here are my new stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the 2 stallions I am purchasing. They are both 4 years old. They have the same sire. Little Kings Keep Dreamin owned by Camelot Country Miniatures. He is 29" His bloodlines include, Komokos King Tut, Gold Melody Boy, Roan Ranger, Komokos Teanie Jeanie, Komokos Little Husseler, Johnston's Vanilla, Komokos Little Champ, Boones Little Buckeroo, Little Kings Mlady Buckeroo, and Little Kings Madam Buckeroo.

Here is Camelot Country's Duke of Camelot. I was told he measured 34" but he I think he is much smaller than that after seeing him in person. I do not know the correct way to use the minimeasure stick???

His dam has Minute Man, JRS Midget Man, and Rowdy in her bloodlines. What do you think? Should I plan on showing next year???

m_5900dc2842907d780fb8aa7ad4d60582.jpg

m_165a4bea40865766609254b7f2506a0e.jpg

http://a854.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...125ea95e9b5.jpg

Here is Camelot Country Ricochet Renogade. (Ricky) He is out of a silver dapple mare who is about 26 years old.

m_4df0f4ad1900241d013848208f05a304.jpg

m_c614ec6643ccb009a42b0e8069dbaeb3.jpg

m_5a98afc2c395b8524c56e2c7625625bf.jpg

Let me know what you think? I am fairly new at this, but I believe I have some great prospects here. Thanks and Godbless!!!

Congrats on your handsome new boys! Great bloodlines and I love the color on the second one!

Good luck with them

I am going to try and post a better picture of Duke. Some of his pictures didn't come through for some reason. Please let me know what you think of these two. I am wanting to start showing in the future. I know these two have the breeding for it. They are on the heavy side right now, but could be in show condition next year. I of course have to learn how to clip, trim, and condition properly. I will be bringing them home the end of the month. You can also check out their sire and dams at www.camelotcountryminis.com They have some really nice horses, and some mares priced very reasonable for some. I can't afford them yet, but maybe in the future. Also, how do I measure them properly with a miniature horse measuring stick(the alluminum one). I want to have them measured correctly before we transfer them into my name. Thanks and Godbless, Kristy

m_5900dc2842907d780fb8aa7ad4d60582.jpg

m_222327fac6e7edf1c6a501b233583e86.jpg

I love the colors on both of them and they would probably do very well in color class. Also, I love the white nose on Duke
default_wub.png

i like duke better, he appears to have more leg

why do you need 2 stallions with the same bloodline?

I love the colors on both of them and they would probably do very well in color class. Also, I love the white nose on Duke
default_wub.png
I don't necessarily need two stallions with the same bloodline. The lady I am purchasing them from would only sell them together because they have been together since birth. I will probably gueld one of them in the future. Just don't know which one. A big part of it depends on their personalities when I get them home. The one who has the best personality will maybe be the better stallion??? Ricky is very gentle. Duke is too, but a little harder to catch. My daughter however pet him all over when she saw them. Ricky would be a great guelding I believe. He would pass on great color though??? Ricky's dam also is great, but Duke's dam goes back to Rowdy and others. Of course Ricky's dam is 25 years old. May have to research her sire and dam??? Mainly I will wait and see which one has the better personality and which one people that have been in the breed longer than I have would choose. I may try and show both of them some so I can learn and get my daughter involved. She is 4 and is horse crazy!!! I love these little guys and will be looking for some great registered mares in the future. I have some great pet quality ones. I only paid 800 a piece for them and Camelot's miniatures are selling for about 1200 to 1500 for yearlings!!! Anyway, I love both of them and can't wait to bring them home. Let me know what you think? Who is the best prospect? Kristy

personally i'd geld them both

i love my geldings- they are priceless

a good stallion makes an even better gelding

especially if you have children and want to show

personally i'd geld them both

i love my geldings- they are priceless

a good stallion makes an even better gelding

especially if you have children and want to show

I am wanting to raise a few for my daughter to show in the future. I don't think I should gueld both of them. Plus, I love them and would love to see some babies out of them. If I gueld one of them in your opinions which one should it be???? Which one do you all think would be better for the show ring next year? I know it would be late. I only plan on showing in some local shows though. Let me know. I am really wanting to learn. Thanks

You could show them both as stallions, and see how they do. That might help you decide about gelding. That helped me as much as anything to start figuring out "what" I should be using for my breeding program which is and always will be a work in progress (always have to do some tweaking).

I like 'em! The second one reminds me of a book I read when I was a kid, "Spunky"

Latest posts

Back