Henry and Windy(picture heavy)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
I have a good friend who takes wonderful pictures. On her way out to take lighthouse pictures Sandra stopped to see the critters. She caught a few good shots of Henry, my corgi, and his favorite "chore;" taking Windy for walks and sharing carrots with her. Enjoy!!
default_biggrin.png

Nancy4-2008009.jpg

Nancy4-2008002.jpg

Nancy4-2008005.jpg

Aw, how cute are those!! I love the last one where Henry seems very intent on getting HIS treat too (does he like carrots?)
default_biggrin.png

When the dog is with the horse he will eat anything she eats...grass, carrots, apples, senior pellets. He is a corgi, and MUST eat whatever appears edible
default_yes.gif

Windy is a loner, and that is why I have her. She was beating up the rest of the horses in the herd. However she seems to adore Henry and will groom him and "hang" with him as often as he is near. The feeling is mutual for him. Perhaps being alone has given her a better perspective on what being alone means, and she appreciates his company. It is very hard to tell what is going thru her head.

Those pics are great!!
default_yes.gif
Captures the awesome friendship your Henry and Windy have. Thanks for sharing.

That is adorable! You can see they are happy hanging with each other. Friends can appear in unlikely places and of a most unlikely sort. It could well do us humans to remember this.

Latest posts

Back