Help Watching Marestare please??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyssapark

Reaction score
I have a maiden mare on marestare

http://www.marestare.com/anyssapark.php

She has tested the 5th square (out of 6) on the milk test strips (supposedly 12 - 24 hours) thisafternoon.

I am in Australia, so its late here, but i really need to catch a few hours sleep after watching her lastnight aswell.

Any extra eyes on her would be very much appreciated!
default_smile.png
And if you see anything suspicious my numbers are at the top of the page.

THANKYOU!

Renee

I have her on and am watching!
default_smile.png

I can't stay on very long but will be checking back to see your beautiful new foal! Must go clean stalls now.

She is just standing quietly right now.

Charlotte

Ok - I am confused - I don't know how to call Austrailia - I think there is a mouse in the stall and the mare doesn't look to happy.

I will call if someone tells me - do I use the 000 or ???

Well, the mare is back up and I think the mouse is gone.

I can't watch all day - but, I would be happy to check on her when I can.

I still don't understand how to call though. If someone wants to post - how I call I would appreciate it. Then I would have the right number just in case.

Last edited:
Thanks for watching
default_smile.png

Rose is still hanging on. She looks so ready! lol She is also testing ready on the milk strips.

To call Australia you need to dial your international code (From US its normally either 0011 or 011 i think) then the Australian code 61 and then the phone number.

So you'd dial (international code 0011 or 011) 61243588145

Thanks again. I have her outside now, and she is enjoying the sun. She is still under camera though.

The rat is quite persistant, i dont know how he manages to get by all the mouse and rat repellants we have, but anyway. he has been visiting Rose the last few nights, and she hasnt seemed worried about him. His eyes look scarey glowing hey!! lol

The rat is quite persistant, i dont know how he manages to get by all the mouse and rat repellants we have
You need my Dust Bunny! She is a varmint killer deluxe!
honeyfillycatsmall.jpg

default_laugh.png

Charlotte

Wow! Dustbunny looks like the answer to all my problems
default_smile.png
Would you mind sending her over for a few weeks to "clean" the place up ;)

She looks huge next to your foal lol
default_laugh.png

Charlotte - I was thinking the same thing - she looks as big as the mini..lol. I am also surprised you have a black cat. I love black cats. The only thing in this world I think my dad is scared of are snakes and black cats..LOL. I am glad he doesn't read here, he would shoot me for telling on him.

Oh, and yes that rat was SCARY today...LOL I will try to help watch her also. Thanks for telling me how to call.

Oh my there is two of them
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif

One rat just chased the other one....

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Now there are 3!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

She sure is sleeping alot! Scared me at first, but I don't think she is in labor. I guess the equipage would not be reliable for her.

Goodluck Rosie
default_ohnoes.jpg

Hey Renee

I have the perfect cat to chase those rats if you want her
default_wink.png

LOL

You know I will be thinking of Rosie while Im away. Can you please txt me if something happens
default_please.gif

I know. I can't believe that she is just letting them run all over her! Maybe they are actually her friends. Kind of like in Charlottes Web. All we need is a spider hanging down in front of the camera. I can't get over how much she likes to lay down! I have never seen a mare lay down that much!

We had a rat once in our feed container, which is a huge old freezer and the lid had been left ajar...anyway, warfarin will look after a rat problem quite well.

Maybe in Australia there is a different situation with regard to rats. It looks like an overpopulation or something that is out of control.

I have never eer seen that kind of action.

I have changed my ming about relocating to Australia
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back