Help Watching Marestare please??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying that every thing goes okay.
default_pray.gif

Camera is back on, looks like one tired mom but baby is moving.

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank goodness!!! Thank you Renee! I have been pacing my office and my coworkers were here watching with me!
default_smile.png

Thank the Lord! Everything looks okay from where I'm sitting. Whew! I was a bit worried for a few minutes.

I am praying that all will turn out well. This is heartwrenching not knowing what is happening. I know only too well what a dystocia is like - my heart goes out to everyone involved with helping this little mare get through this tough time. Prayers coming from Canada.

I just got back in and checked to see baby nursing or trying to nurse! He looks good. Sorry I missed it and am SO GLAD Rosie had her foal.

Tough sometimes on the little maiden mares, they seem to want to push them all out at once. So glad all turned out well. I guess I won't have mare watch tonight
default_smile.png
Been watching her for days.

Congrats Renee!

Beth

What a beautiful foal! Glad everything turned out ok -

Peggy

Alba Hurst Miniature Horse Ranch

KS

Atta girl Rosie....................I was with a vet looking after a little filly that was colicing in my barn and I missed everything.

So glad all is well.

All is well here for my little girl too.

Thankyou all for your thoughts and prayers.

Rosies baby is huge for such a small girl. He is about 21" tall and little Rose is only 30"!!
default_new_shocked.gif

He was trying to come out upside down, and one of his feet was trying to come out her anus, luckily we caught her early enough to bring that leg down before it tore through, but with him being so big it was a real task to reposition him. He wouldnt budge. This is why i turned the camera off, i wasn't expecting the happy ending we got.
default_unsure.png

After working on him for a while i managed to get him sideways, but couldnt get him all the way round, but he was moving slightly easier in this position so we just pulled with roses contractions. He is one lucky little boy, and Rose is a lucky little mare!!

I will post photos soon
default_smile.png

Thanks all for watching!!

Sounds like Rosie is in very good hands.

Congratulations, such a wild ride for such a little girl.

She surely was HUGE
default_wub.png
I am not surprised he was a big boy
default_saludando.gif

Atta' girl Rosie!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
WOW what a[SIZE=14pt] BIG BOY[/SIZE]
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked I can see he has a blaze but what color is he?

Oh thankgoodness everything was OK.

[SIZE=24pt]
default_risa8.gif
CONGRATULATIONS BOY
default_risa8.gif
[/SIZE]

Mommy letting baby eat while laying down, too sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations and a big boy for a little mare.

Happy to hear everything is A-ok.

Joyce from CT, USA

Latest posts

Back