Help Watching Marestare please??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I sure hope she has it soon! I had trouble getting it to work yesterday and was sure I had missed it.

It seems like Curly, Larry and Moe have left the building! I guess those electronic devices really work! They don't even need cat food!

I see she is up and eating. So all looks good right now, no baby though.

Without reading all the replies, would anyone happen to know the little lady's name???????????

I am thinking of tele pathing her a message that she can go ahead now, I am back from Windsor.

Its morning here in Australia.

Renee, Rosies mum goes in each morning and moves the cam to cover Rosie while she is out for the day.

Hopefully Rosie pops soon. I know her poor mum (Renee) is suffering an awful bout of Flu.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Genie, her name is Rose
default_wub.png

Yes, she is huge, the poor darling, and lastnight was very uncomfortable. I dont know how she is still holding on!! Id want that weight off my feet if i were her!!

The first plug in rat repellant made them a bit uncomfortable and they didnt stay around long, but were still in and out of the stable, so i added a second one at the other end of the stable, and now there is no sign of the little green eyed monsters YAY!!!
default_laugh.png

Its raining here today, so Rose is in her stable with access to the yard out the front of it, so she can go in and out of camera view, but we are keeping a close eye on her ;)

I guess I was typing at the same time..glad she can get out if she wants...she can't hold on much longer!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I am pretty sure she is foaling!! If not now then shorty!

Can anyone call?? I am at work and can't call international!

i just cought a little bit of it but i hope every thing turns out good for them..

Watching Rose brought back all the memories of what I went through earlier this summer. I so hope Rose has better luck getting that baby out than two of my mares did. It is so frustrating during a difficult dystocia not to be able to help the mares, and knowing that they are trying so hard to deliver. I was expecting two foals, lost both, one mare required a C-section, the other a fetotomy. Both mares have recovered, but it was a long slow process following the C-section. Saying lots of prayers for Rose and her baby to both be ok.

It brought back bad (tearful) memories for me too. Our first mare to go into labor this year, we lost both her and her foal. I am praying for Rose!!!

Latest posts

Back