HELP. Sergury went good but need a fly mask

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Horse Acres

Reaction score
My rescue stallion had his sergury today for his eye. Vet said he is doing GREAT and I can take him home tonight but I need to put a fly mask on him........(I do not know why he did not tell me I needed one when I have been planning this sergury for MONTHS!!...ANYWAYs)...Does anyone close to my location have one I can borrow or does anyone have an idea of something I could make that would suffice him. I actually keep rolls of fly netting at home to fix the screens. Any ideas on attaching it to a halter maybe????

Sorry, I am a planner and I always ask a thousand questions so I can plan and this vet is not good for the planner types. Originally he was keeping the horses over night so I got friday off work to be with them. NOW he says I can go ahead and pick them up tonight and I can't get off tomorrow....AAAAHHHH

sorry, A little frantic right now.

Hi - if you have not found one please let me know and we will get one shipped up to you via Priority mail tomorrow and you should have on saturday. Call me in the office in the morning and we will get you fixed up.

Lisa - Ozark Mountain Minitack.com

888-775-6446

Hi - if you have not found one please let me know and we will get one shipped up to you via Priority mail tomorrow and you should have on saturday. Call me in the office in the morning and we will get you fixed up.

Lisa - Ozark Mountain Minitack.com

888-775-6446

Lisa that would be great. Even if I find one to borrow I am going to have to go ahead and get one. If I need one now you never know when it will be needed again.

they are a great company

i have never called and had the phone unanswered (all hours of the day and night)

they are more than willing to send me what i need in a hurry

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Yeah Ozark Mountain for helping Dizzy and to Charlie Horse Acres for taking him in! Way to go!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back