Help pick out the best photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

Well..... I didn't get any pictures of my "first" home grown filly "Deven Creek Patented Miss Maggie" and Centrals.. Maggie took a Reserve in her Level 1 Amature mares 28" - 30". Yesterday I got my oldest son (who's 11) help me take photos of her at home (before she gets all hairy)...... I think I got several good ones of her. I just LOVE her color
default_wub.png
...... I "wish" she would stay that color for ever! lol! She's a slow turning grey..... Thank gosh her body

isn't going to chage..... I love her body too! I hope to show her again next year. She really did well in the short show

season she had.... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I could beable to take her to the world show since she's qualified...... but I just can't swing it this year.... Hopefully next year! I would like your opinions on what photos you like the best and then I will make a cologe of the best photos and put them on her page on my website.

Thanks for your help!!
default_biggrin.png

Maggie1Aug1308.jpg

Maggie2Aug1308.jpg

Maggie3Aug1308.jpg

Maggie4Aug1308.jpg

Maggie5Aug1308.jpg

Maggie6Aug1308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you post the pictures so they will show up?? With this new system...... I'm lost! Can someone e-mail me and let me know how? WHich Icon do I need to be clicking onto??? Thanks!

Never mind!! I figured it out! My internet deal was blocking it..... loL!

They are nice pictures.
default_smile.png
)

I like #5 the best.

~Sandy

opps.. meant to add.... LOVELY Horse!!!!

Nice filly!!

Here's my 2 cents:

#1 is shot from too high. Nice pose, but the camera is looking down at her.

#2 would make an awesome head/neck shot if you cropped it.

#3 & 4 are OK, but #5 shows her beautiful neck best IMO

#6 doesn't show off her pretty neck as well.

So my pick are #2 for Head/neck and 5 for the whole body shot.

Nice photos!!

Very nice filly!!! And to put the pics up you just put the code. If you are using photobucket it is the last code under the pic.

I like 3 for showing her off best, but with that filly you can't go wrong

Voting for #2 and #5 here as well.
default_aktion033.gif

I love charcoal grey!

Latest posts

Back