help on posting pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnyfarmnorth

Reaction score
I can't seem to post pictures. I am using photo bucket and can copy and paste to new topic. When I go to preview I get an error message saying the site is not allowed by administrator and no pictures are showing. Just the img address. I checked my privacy settings as suggested and it is set at medium. Is Photo Bucket not allowed? I can post new topics,just not with pictures. Any one know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your suggestions.

I use photobucket and copy the direct link form there. When I compose my post I click the "insert image" button and paste the direct link. Hope that helps.

I have tried several times over the past few weeks to post pics from Photobucket and it wouldn't work for me either. It always had worked in the past. I wondered if others were running into the same problem.

I have a website and ended up doing a copy/paste of the pic address from "properties" to do a post and that worked fine.

Maybe someone on here can help you out with Photobucket or another photo storage site that works with the forum.

When you post off of Photo Bucket, copy and past the "direct link" of your pic on Photo Bucket, into the Image option on the forum's bar. Make sure you get that link addy inside the two img brackets.

Hey, Funnyfarm
default_wink.png
, I had trouble too with Photobucket so now I use the Picturetrail and find it much easier! If you still have trouble and want to post something, feel free to send me the pic and I'll add it in a reply. Good luck!

Tammy

Yea, I had trouble with Photobucket so I used Picture Trail.

Latest posts

Back