Help needed to get Lucky out to Jodi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]Yes everyone!!!!! Lets make this happen for them for Christmas!!!!! We have 16 days to make this work![/SIZE]

Lyn

If someone could get Lucky to either Witchita Kansas or Tulsa Oklahoma area --

Larry could take him the rest of the way.......

MA

If some one would tell me where to send a donation I would be glad to help pay for the transportation of both horses. May god bless all of you for trying to help a family in such need. Cindy

If someone can get them to Indiana I could meet someone in Minnesota or Iowa. I have to deliver a filly to Wisconsin.

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Lyn, We've offered but it is too far from us to make it worth while. There are some other closer good mares being donated.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are great!
wub.gif
wink.gif

I'm glad their are those out there that can help make this happen!

[SIZE=14pt]Health certificate is being done friday...anytime after that would be great. It is so wonderful to see people so willing to give in the season of giving![/SIZE]

I really believe that is what God allows me to have my minis for... if I can share the joy of what He has given me it is all worth it.

Lyn

HI LYN AND EVERYBODY

I'VE TALKED TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT THAT CMHR WILL DONATE THE FIRST $250 TOWARDS GETTING ALL THESE MINIS TO JODI BEFORE CHRISTMAS. THIS DOES NOT COME UNDER OUR BYLAWS BUT WE FIGURE THIS CAN BE ONE WONDERFUL DESERVING EXCEPTION. I WILL ALSO OFFER TO COLLECT ANY FUNDS DONATED TOWARDS THIS.

IF THE FL MARE CAN GET TO LYNS BY FRIDAY, I'LL TAKE THE TWO OF THEM TO KAYKAYS IN OHIO. THEN WE JUST NEED TO GET THEM TO EITHER WITICHITA OR OKLAHOMA WHERE MINIV CAN TAKE THEM THE REST OF THE WAY. IT'S A START!!

ginny stp

[SIZE=14pt]Sounds like a plan! can someone get the mare to Karen so she can get her to me? GInny knows the way to my house by heart...... I love how this makes me feel!
aktion033.gif
Is that selfish?[/SIZE]

Lyn
wub.gif

Hi,

Our little Desi is still up in Bell, Fl currently. As we don't have fencing still. As of this morning, I have made arrangements for our vet to come out Saturday afternoon to do a Health Certificate for her. She is already current on her coggins, as of this past August.

Hubby and I are going to be contacting our friend who is babysitting all our horses up in Bell for us, to make arrangements for us to bring her here (we live in Paisely), so that we can have her health certificate completed, and hopefully also give us one more day to spend with her before sending her to her new family.

I'm so sorry we can't do this before Saturday, but we both work through the week, and won't be able till then.

But, anytime after Saturday, she should be all set to go.
wub.gif
God bless you all who can help us get her to Joy and her family.

I will donate towards transportation.Just let me know where to send the money.As a "getting older person" my needs and wants and the like at Christmas are very few.It's all about doing for others who are in need.I knew Mini people would take care of this.Mini owners and lovers are JUST SO SPECIAL.All of you give yourself a big round of applause and keep up the good work.Just let me know where to send the donation for transport.

Wow! I knew this forum was great. What a way to fill your heart with the Christmas spirit! I too would like to send a donation. I had CMHR's address but have misplaced it(I usually don't do Paypal). Can someone post the address again?

Ok, you all have made me cry AGAIN!! HOW AWESOME YOU ALL ARE!!!

I know of a private person going from Rhode Island along I-80 through Ohio to Bellevue Farm near Council Bluff's Iowa - last I heard she is planning on leaving end of next week and will have an empty trailer going West to pick up her new ponies in at Bellevue Farm. I'm not sure how to contact her but Bellevue Farm has all her contact info and their phone number and email info is on their website at http://www.bellevuefarm.com

BEFORE ANYONE DONATES OR OFFERS ANYTHING -- PLEASE READ MARY LOU'S

PINNED THREAD AT THE TOP.

THANK YOU

MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back