Help me with a barn name for my new boy PLEASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow wow wow he is stunning! I like what someone suggested, Midas..very cool. And greystone no way are you showing your age! Im 16 and love Roy Roger and Trigger. My mum was a fan and had a pony named trigger :bgrin

Well, the obvious one is "Goldie". I've got a Goldie
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin :lol:

I really like the suggestion before of "Midas". I may use that one day on a palomino here.

Congrats Kim...he is gorgeous!

Apollo for the sun god since he's a golden color
or Ra for the other name for Sun God

Cuorse all my babies will have mythogical names anyways so I have those on the top of my head..LOL
I like Apollo too (even have one named that) I too am into mythological names, all my minis have mythological names.

congrats again!

He is a beautiful boy. He deserves a spectacular name. Here are some suggestions for a barn name.

Glory

Valiant

Xtreme

Pride

Thunder

Lightning

Sundance

Fuego

King

Prince

Voltaire

Dynamo

Danza

Perfecto

Arthur

Lancelot

Gallagher

Mio

Dusty

This is just a few. Oh and originally Trigger was named Golden Cloud before Roy bought him. A friend of mine has a pony named Trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loki: Is knowen in Norse mythology as a mistichf maker, althought not a God he inter mingled with them alot. Loki would play tricks on the gods and then right them. After slaying Bladr (God of innocence, beauty, joy, purity, and peace) he was sentanced to be chained in a cave with snake venom dripping on his forhead, his wife kneels with a cup to keep it from hitting him, but when she has to dump the cup a drop hits him and it causes a earth quake. Loki was present in the movie "The Mask" and "The Mask 2".

Edit: for discroption of name
default_smile.png

I saw the contest rules Whitney but I've got to say I agree with "Midas" and "Emblem." Emblems are often golden after all....

Let's see, original suggestions would have to include Sovereign (yes, it's two syllables and golden when you are referring to the coin), Doubloon (spelling?), Richard (as in Richie Rich), Realto, Patrick (for Ireland and gold at the end of a rainbow)....

Honestly I still think this boy is Emblem even though it doesn't get me anything! LOL. That is a nicely decorated rein board.

Leia

I'm going to add my vote for either "Midas" or Emblem. Or maybe Nugget. He is kind of a huggable nugget.

Many many years ago we had a palomino stallion named Pharoah. It's masculine and proud, just like your boy.

Why not ORO ... Spanish for gold...

DIJON ... as in the mustard (also gold)

KONA... as in Kona Gold coffee from Hawaii... [SIZE=8pt]and other things...[/SIZE]

:bgrin

Hi Whitney,

Wow, he's very pretty! Just a thought. If you don't go with something that has to do with his color, you could call him Titan. Very manly name.

He is so pretty! He is so golden I think you should stick on those tracks! I like the name Golden Ticket! Or if you don't want to go on the golden track Ace or Mac???

Gage

I cast my vote for "King." And I like him.

Joyce L

Goldmine

Golddust

Goldenglow

Copper

Sunfire

He is nice
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back