Help me name him

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
I have been thinking and thinking and all I could come up with is Zeus. I don't know if I like Zeus. I know I should wait until he gets here, but I think it would be fun to have a naming board anyways.

Hes a colt, will be our future herd sire after we show him in some AMHA and AMHR rated shows and maybe even nationals if he is good at it. I like original names. Remember, this is just a barn name

100501840.jpg

100503326.jpg

98335968.jpg

Thanks!

smile.gif

Hi Jessica, I know his original barn name was Tony. I think when you get him

though, his personality will show you what to name him. Our barn names are

pretty common [sometimes pretty strange too]. For example Fred my stallion is

just like Fred Flintstone, loud, lazy, likes to show off, and things normally turn out

well for him like the cartoon. Becky is known as the queen or miss priss the witch.

Their personality comes through pretty fast, good luck with him and have fun!

Linda B
yes.gif

Jessica,

He is gorgeous!! I love that beautiful head!

What is his registered name? I usually try to incorporate part of the registered name in their barn name.

But I do like the sound of Zeus!! It is catchy and sounds awesome!!

I don't have a name but I do have some idea's to pic one. I'll tell you what I did to pick them
smile.gif
My barrel horse's name is Dizzy because she could make you dizzy goin in circles so tight. My husbands German Shepherds name is Dylan after our favorite country bar back home. Then my German Shepherd's name is Cinch because it had to do with horses. Then there is Miss Diva my Dachshund puppy...because the minute I picked her up I knew she was a Diva and it just stuck. I am still trying to pick a name for my colt

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred said:
I know his original barn name was Tony.

Their personality comes through pretty fast, good luck with him and have fun!

453186[/snapback]

Thanks Linda, yeah, his name is Tony right now but we do not really like the "people" names for animals.

qtrrae said:
Jessica,He is gorgeous!! I love that beautiful head!

What is his registered name? I usually try to incorporate part of the registered name in their barn name.

But I do like the sound of Zeus!! It is catchy and sounds awesome!!

453193[/snapback]

Thanks
smile.gif
I do not know his registered name right now, his seller is doing that. Im kind of stuck on Zeus too. I like powerful names

Hey, barnbum, that's cool!!

I like "Smokin' Zeus!"

You know? I really like that idea, "Smokin' Zeus" . That really describes him

Well I love Zeus also...but sure hope he isn't partial to Tony
biggrin.gif
He sure is gorgeous..Congratulations..
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Whatever you decide you should have them call him that until you get him...all my foals already respond to their names..
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back