Help me decide

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
I am getting a new car, and am thinking about getting a personalized license plate. you have probably figured out by now I am a clicker trainer, and of course I love minis!
biggrin.gif
Which one of these do you like, or can you think of another?? Allowed seven characters:

CLICKIT

CLICK

CLKMINI

CLIKMNI

others???

I like Click It pretty well....but that could be misconstrued.

I think the number three choice, ClkMini is the easiest to understand.

Liz M.

I agree with Liz!

Here, in VA, there is or was a campaign to get people to use their seatbelts and I think part of the slogan was "Click It".

I love personalized plates! They are on almost all our vehicles, even the horse trailer (I&TS 2, OROARK, J1LL-O, WNY4ME, WHNY4ME...)

Also, in my state, you can get different enthusiast type plates, including one with a horse which is what is on all our vehicles.

How 'bout

CLKER 1

I CLK 1

CLKTRNR

I don't know how it is for you, but here I think it's almost $100 to have a vanity plate with no number. If you put in a number, it's about half that.

Funny story about personalized plates. We call our farm It'll Do because that what most of our stuff is, it'll do since it has to. Anyway, when I ordered my plates, I asked for 10 ITLDO......they gave me 9 ITLDO
wacko.gif
Oh wel, not quite what I asked for, but hey It'll Do
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest, I would go with another company that can spell out CLICK MINI and make it fit. I wouldn't settle for any abbreviations of those words. It would ruin the whole concept.

Hi Amy,

Glad to see you again, if only in print.
yes.gif

I like both CLKTRNR or CLKMINI

They are both cute and easy to understand.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann
saludando.gif

Marty, they won't allow it by state law to change the # of characters. I think I am going to get CLKMINI, since even if you sound it out it sounds right. I also have gotten used to thinking of myself as clickmini.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back