HELP! Jerald Company won't send ordered wheels?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandoaharabmini

Reaction score
Hi. I have a question: How many people have ordered a Jerald driving cart from the Jerald Sulky Company after Dec 2, 2013 and have received their carts with wheels? Or have you received your carts without the wheels?

I have a problem. Dec 2, 2013 I ordered and paid for 2 20'' Deluxe Chrome Glider Wheels with covers for my Jerald cart. Today is Mar 17, 2014 and they still have not sent me my wheels. I have emailed them several times and have called them. In January, they said wheel parts were on back order and there was a posting of this info on their website. Now it is March and the posting of back order parts is no longer on the website. I have been waiting almost 4 months, still have no wheels. My family has ordered 4 Jerald carts from them in the past with no problems, even had a tour of the factory. Now I am VERY FRUSTRATED. Show season is almost here and I cannot show my smaller minis because I have no smaller wheels for my show cart. Any advise would be gratefully appreciated!

Jerald has been having a terrible time with a few of their manufacturers and are trying very hard to get everything resolved and the orders filled. I know they have many many backed up orders due to this as we had cart and wheel covers ordered in September that we got February. I found if you call their office around 9-10:30 AM their time you can usually reach their office girl. She is very nice. I know she tried to check and see how things were coming along for us. As frustrating as it is for you it is also frustrating for them. I hope you are able to get your order soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back