HELP IS THIS NORMAL!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been a member of this forum for many years now & have admired others for stopping by and giving up their time to offer advice and suggestions to people they don't even know. I haven't had a chance to sign in and post of late but I do read up on whats been happening via the email I receive daily.

Its often hard to determine "anything" based off pictures alone , but members give their opinion bases off their own previous experiences & knowledge & what amazing people these are, giving up their time , to help someone else, a stranger.

Valarie, please do keep the rest of the pregnancies to yourself , you have offended enough members here now & how dare you tell someone there opinion is Worthless or "worth less than two cents" as you put it.

Admin - who is moderator of this section these days ? Years ago this would never have been tolerated, one speaking to another like this .............:rolleyes:
I have never seen anything like this on the forums (I've been a member only a few months but checked threads occasionally in years past). That took a really rapid turn.

Latest posts

Back