Help Finding Mini Standing Wraps

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImagineThat

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get standing wraps and quilts or no-bows for minis? Coming from the big horse world, I am used to having these for many uses but can't seem to find 'mini' sized ones... Any ideas?

I have never seen mini standing wraps. In Pony Club we would make our own quilts out of sheet cotton by cutting the cotton to the desired size and thickness then wrapping it with cheese cloth and using spray glue to keep it all together. Definitely not as convenient as cloth you can throw in the washer, but it works. I also know someone who was a decent sewer and made their own. I suppose you could buy a set of horse size wraps and cut them down to fit the minis as well, you could probably do all 4 mini legs with one of the big horse wraps
default_laugh.png
It will be interesting to see if others have ever found mini wraps.

Oh my!
default_laugh.png
I can't sew a button on! I'm in trouble if I have to do sewing!
default_wacko.png

Thanks JL, maybe someone here will be able to point us in the direction of the ready made ones.
default_laugh.png

I have spent a long time looking for them and have yet to find them. I dont know I do know it is shocking to me that so many are willing to jump in a hard packed arena which is kinda off topic and kinda not lol

The closest I have found is justforponies.com which will fit ponies and larger minis

Justforponies.com is the only one I've found. Most people I know cut down big horse ones.

Leia

Thanks for the suggestion of JustForPonies.com! I am going to measure his legs today, I'm thinking the 8" may still be too big
default_laugh.png
But its worth a look!

Back