HELP! Event sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
I bought a filly from the sale as an online bidder, but I have no clue what to do now! Who do I call? How do I pay? What happens to my girl until I can get a hauler to pick her up??? Speaking of that.... I do have some haulers I like and will contact, but if anyone is coming from/passing through Texas who could deliver to Az...

Jessi

I just emailed Al B with the IAMHA, who's at the event and asked for info.

I'm sure they'll answer you by morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're awesome, thanks so much!
default_smile.png

Jessi

So can I assume my new girl has a place to stay and someone to feed her?

Jessi

I just got back from there. I believe that you are to make arrangements with the consigner to hold on to her till you make arrangements. Or there were some people willing to haul.

Anyway, I hope that you have gotten some of your answers from them first hand.

Jessi,

someone from the sale office should have contacted you by now, if not email or call me. I will try and get it handled for you. As far as feeding etc. you need to make arrangements with the consigner to handle that normally. But we are here and if you need help getting her fed, I will be glad to check on her for you. I can't offer to haul her as we have a full trailer, but will be glad to help while we are here.

Latest posts

Back