Help emergency!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how very sad. My heart goes out to you, hugs sending your way.
no.gif

I am soooo sorry. I was so hoping it was something treatable. I applaude you though for not allowing her to suffer any longer. (((((HUGS))))))

I was hoping to get up this morning and see that your filly was doing better. I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm glad you didn't let her suffer. Hugs to you.

Oh DeAnna,

I am so sorry! It is never easy to lose these precious little minis.

You certainly did your best and it was just not meant to be.

Hugs for you and the Momma to that precious baby.

I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that you did everything you could.

Robin

DeAnna, I am so very sorry.

Bless you for your efforts to save her. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be and you did the right thing in easing her suffering. She is happy and free now.

Thinking of you,

Charlotte

I am so sorry. You did all you could for her and she passed knowing that you loved her. Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you and the little ones momma.

DeAnna -

Of course you did the right thing, but my heart is just breaking for you. I am so, so sorry...you did everything you could.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz R.

This sounds somewhat like what someone here has been through with about 6 horses this year - NO ANSWER on what it is and what caused it. Some were adults some foals

They had them on antibiotics, kept cool and quiet - they all recovered. Some were staggering, some appeared blind for a short time. VERY WIERD!!!!

Have your vet pull blood and do some tests!!!

Oh oh, didnt read the whole post - now realize you have lost your little one. I am so sorry....

Oh DeAnna! I'm SO deeply sorry you lost your beloved baby girl.
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
My heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you, her mom and your family.

I am sorry your lost your foal. You did the right thing tho., please don't think you did not.

She is happy and free now.

Beth

DeAnna....I am SO very sorry you lost your little girl.
no.gif
But please know that you did the right thing....sounds like she had suffered enough. Take comfort in knowing your did everything you could...and she knows you "let her go" out of love.
wub.gif

DeAnna, I am so sorry. That had to be so heartbreaking to see her suffer. From one that has been there I wish there was something that I could say to help you get over the sorrow. Bless you.

I'm so sorry she couldn't be saved. You did all you could though. (((hugs)))

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Know you did all you could and made the right decision!

She is running pain free now. Happy knowing she was deeply loved.

Viki

Latest posts

Back