HELP CUPID!! *LB GAME*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to get an email from paintponylvr
default_smile.png

Hey Renee! Where have you been girl? I fear the hospital may see me again soon if I don't start feeling better. No special plans LOL! But you never know ;)

I sent you an email! Sorry it took so long to see it.

Our Valentines' day present was a mare foaling a dead foal (aborting??)... She wasn't due yet and had only started to get a TINY bit more of an udder than what she had previously. Mare is on anti-biotics and some other meds as while down - rubbed her eyes - causing injury. Hasn't been a real fantastic week. Vet and I started conversing last week Thurs about things with this mare - she came out and drew blood and did full exam on Saturday. Wasn't sure what problem was - now we know sorta... Would have been a nice colt
default_sad.png

Hope you are feeling better. Hospital - no good, hope nots.

OK, my wine cooler kicking in, mare doing ok in temp stall outside my kitchen window in the carport, so I'm off to bed.

I still need to get an email from paintponylvr
default_smile.png

Hey Renee! Where have you been girl? I fear the hospital may see me again soon if I don't start feeling better. No special plans LOL! But you never know ;)
I have been hiding
default_smile.png

I tried to message you but you are so popular that your box is full so I sent an old fashioned email
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back