Hello!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingTaterTot

Reaction score
Just introducing myself :)

Im FlyingTaterTot! I currently own two minis. One yearling and one 10 year old. Both registered AMHR, Pinto.
I just did my first AMHR show last weekend and am completely hooked.
Excited to find a forum about all things mini.

This is me and Tater from this last weekend :)
Tate show.jpg

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you. And Mr. Tater is one fine looking mini and your outfit compliments his coloring.

Thank you!

Welcome to you and your minis!
Handsome Tater looks like he has done this before, was it his first show?

I bought Tater off of craigslist about 6 years ago. He had been green broke to drive, but I just bought him to be a companion to my other show horses. I did lend him out to a barn to have a few children show him in a jumping class at Pinto, and they tried some halter. This was his first show with me (finally wised up to try showing minis!). We did a lot of practice to try out western. We placed first in our stock type halter classes this weekend, I was shocked - and super proud of him!

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you. And Mr. Tater is one fine looking mini and your outfit compliments his coloring.

Thank you! I'm excited to be here. I actually found the outfit on Ebay about 3 weeks about for $28.00.. STEAL! :)

Just introducing myself :)

Im FlyingTaterTot! I currently own two minis. One yearling and one 10 year old. Both registered AMHR, Pinto.
I just did my first AMHR show last weekend and am completely hooked.
Excited to find a forum about all things mini.

This is me and Tater from this last weekend :)
View attachment 40379
You both make a very nice presentation! Congratulations! Will you be entering him in driving also some day?

You both make a very nice presentation! Congratulations! Will you be entering him in driving also some day?

Thank you! :) We are working on driving. He is actually a good little driver, but I need some work! We will be working with a trainer over winter, and hope to make our first driving show in spring of 2020 in western!

Latest posts

Back