Hello World :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwildfire

Reaction score
My miniature appy is the best companion i've ever had. She is not afraid to try anything and is so much fun to do things with. Fire is almost house trained and has never made any mess in stores. She jumps up into the suburban or van just like any dog and I am in the process of teaching her how to use stairs.

Check out the pics on the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
My miniature appy is the best companion i've ever had. She is not afraid to try anything and is so much fun to do things with. Fire is almost house trained and has never made any mess in stores. She jumps up into the suburban or van just like any dog and I am in the process of teaching her how to use stairs.

Check out the pics on the album.
Where is the album?

Cant wait to see the Pictures
default_smile.png

Where is the album?
Marsha , I believe they mean the gallery , when you go to a profile . There are pictures of

Fire there.

Miniwildfire, welcome to the fourms ! They're are some great people on here.
default_yes.gif
Fire is a very pretty color.
default_smile.png
How old is she ?

Yes, look at the profile gallery.

Thank you
default_smile.png
Fire is great around kids and we get mobbed for pictures and petting wherever we go. I plan on working her to take with me as a comfort horse for hospitals and homes and also children's birthday parties but I mainly got her for a companion for me and Yukon.

Here are some videos of her and Yukon playing in the pasture. Will post more when the snow goes away.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNn5FQ7Ll8JrB2hM67U5zXg

The pictures are not displayed properly on this website because they are wide format and this site smashes them down to a much more narrow format. So Yukon looks much more rotund than she actually is.

Latest posts

Back