Hello!! Want to indroduce myself and my new mini!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new baby-she is beautiful. I am also a new mini owner, mine is a recent slaughter rescue and we're working on putting some weight on him, but boy are they addictive!

Best of luck to you from hot, sunny So. Florida!
default_saludando.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your new mini---she sure looks like she is going to be a handful!
default_wink.png
:wink She is adorable and I am glad you are enjoying her so much!! Please keep us posted on her as she grows up.
default_smile.png
Welcome from Maine
default_saludando.gif
:salute

Hi from Pennsylvania and welcome to the forum.
default_smile.png
I have really enjoyed being a part of the " LB family" and I'm sure you will too.
default_biggrin.png

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of minis. You have a blast with your little girl. She is just a doll.
default_smile.png
Can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows up.
default_smile.png

Welcome to this fun and crazy world of minis!
default_laugh.png
They are a great family pet!

Thanks for all the warm greetings!! I will definately post pics as she grows. I measured her last night, she is 28 1/2 at the withers. I am curious to see how big she will be..

She had her first bath yesterday and did surprisingly well! I think I need to get some whitening shampoo. this is my first pinto, well first with any kind of white. My big boys are dark bays with very little white. One ha sa tiny star and the other a small amount of white near the corinary band.

default_saludando.gif

Welcome from upstate NY - Finger Lakes region!

Kahlua is a doll! Enjoy growing with her and learning from her!

Denise

Latest posts

Back