Hello to all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
Well I am new here and wanted to say HI! I am the new owner of a miniature horse, who is a Stud and is an amazingly intelligent creature. He is 4 years old and I find him amazing, since I really don't know alot about horses. My DH does, but I do not. I came here to get advice and learn how to deal with a mini. I love him so much!!!

Thanks to you all!
biggrin.gif

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. It's a very good place to learn about minis.

Share pictures, tell us more about your boy...

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome from Va.....you can learn alot here on the forum.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Welcome to the forum and the world of minis, I hope you have many happy yrs ahead of you with them, and hang around, theirs lots to learn!
yes.gif

saludando.gif
Hello from Northern Michigan..starting with a stud eh? This is the place to be! Play like a sponge and absorb all you can. Maxine

saludando.gif
welcome from Ontario

I love my old stud more than any other mini out there
wub.gif
hes too cute for words & has looks to win! ... in the show ring & in our/ my hearts
wub.gif
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Desiree

Welcome on board!
saludando.gif
This is a great place to learn new stuff, and please dont be affraid to ask
yes.gif

-Kris

Welcome to the forum and congradulations on your new mini!! This is the best place to learn about these wonderful little horses - soak up all the info - I do!
saludando.gif
wink.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I live in Middle Tennessee.

I have lots and lots of questions, Yall will probably get tired of me asking.

My boy's name is Harley and he is brown with a white blaze on his forehead. He is beautiful. I will post pictures when I get some, it is just that my digital camara was broke this summer, and I am looking for a new one. Harley I would say is about 36 inches tall maybe.... (I have not measured him) Harley came from DH's uncle. He could not care for him anymore and brought him to us because we have 2 small children and one due in 6 weeks. We have had some minor problems with Harley but I am hoping to iron them all out. I think it has alot to do with me not being use to horses.

Welcome from Rogue River, Oregon. Might I add that you have made a big mistake in your life. Since you love your stallion you will have to get a mare or 2 for him. Then you will have to learn more about the minis and you will start watching and reading this forum. That leads to addiction and you will end up like the rest of us on this board.

Welcome from Williams, OR! Enjoy the forum! Lots of info here and if you have a question try the "search" for topic and lots will come up. Just on a personal note, with having small children if you're not interested in breeding I would consider having your stud gelded....would make him safer with the kids.

Latest posts

Back