Hello! New to board...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bold

Reaction score
Hi! Still Dreamin' Farm would love to introduce our new foundation stallion for our small breeding program. We couldn't be more proud to own such an amazing stallion, and a direct son of Boone's Little Buckaroo. Over 30 years as a professional riding instructor, trainer and breeder of ponies, sportponies and warmbloods, I finally am starting my dream of breeding minis in a small scale (no pun intended!) Almost 25 years after purchasing my first mini who was a great character, amazing performance horse and kind therapy partner at convalescent homes.

My new partner in crime may be 20 years old but you wouldn't know it. I am proud to introduce Little King's Bold N Buckaroo. He will be joined this spring by a gorgeous silver dapple mare that is a Orion Light Van't Huttenest granddaughter and also goes back to Rowdy and Buckaroo on her dam's side.

Although I have over 30 professional years of horse experience, I am new to the showing, conditioning and grooming specific to minis. I look forward to learning from you guys and being able to return the favors where I can! I am very good with color genetics and used to run an interactive site about it. So please hit me with your color questions and foal percentages.

My website will be up in a few days! Will post when it is. Look forward to meeting y'all!

Still Dreamin' Farm

bold3.jpg

Welcome to LB and the wonderful world of minis
default_smile.png

I've admired Bold for a few years, Cary has/had some beautiful horses. Wish I'd been in a position to bring home a mare or two from his place.

Congratulations and welcome to our site!! Lucky you! I Love that boy, really I remember looking at Venturas site and wanting all 3 of his stallions. I like your farm name too.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions about showing, conditioning & grooming, if you can't find it in the archives there will be many who can help you with that.

It may be slow getting as many opinions since the World show is going on right now but there are enough people around to chime in and help you. Good luck to you with your new adventure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome! Cary is so fantastic and instrumental in making this dream happen for me. I can never thank him enough.

I look forward to being part of this forum. ☺

Welcome to the forum. It will answer most if not all of your questions. Looking forward to your site!
default_smile.png

Thank you again for the warm welcome! Check out my website in progress www.stilldreaminfarm.com

I love your website :). Very elegant and great job with the entrance. And I'll be waiting to see some pics of the future foal. P.s. your buckeroo son is awesome! I have a little kings mare. ( I don't pick favorites....)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Still Dreamin' Farm would love to introduce our new foundation stallion for our small breeding program. We couldn't be more proud to own such an amazing stallion, and a direct son of Boone's Little Buckaroo. Over 30 years as a professional riding instructor, trainer and breeder of ponies, sportponies and warmbloods, I finally am starting my dream of breeding minis in a small scale (no pun intended!) Almost 25 years after purchasing my first mini who was a great character, amazing performance horse and kind therapy partner at convalescent homes.

My new partner in crime may be 20 years old but you wouldn't know it. I am proud to introduce Little King's Bold N Buckaroo. He will be joined this spring by a gorgeous silver dapple mare that is a Orion Light Van't Huttenest granddaughter and also goes back to Rowdy and Buckaroo on her dam's side.

Although I have over 30 professional years of horse experience, I am new to the showing, conditioning and grooming specific to minis. I look forward to learning from you guys and being able to return the favors where I can! I am very good with color genetics and used to run an interactive site about it. So please hit me with your color questions and foal percentages.

My website will be up in a few days! Will post when it is. Look forward to meeting y'all!

Still Dreamin' Farm

View attachment 29030
I just purchased a new Orion Light Vant's Huttenest granddaughter bred to a black leopard stud for a March baby, I'm so excited about her!

Attachments

• received_398540141624858.jpeg
    received_398540141624858.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2
  • received_443296767108991.jpeg
    received_443296767108991.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back