Hello I'm pladimare and I'm new to the forum.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all! I replied to posts via my e-mail, but they didn't go through. Sorry. I'm not internet savvy. So hello to all who said hi! I have one mini. He is a 14 year old gelding named Cully Blu. I've owned him for ten years, and still can't believe I actually have a horse! No one in my house loves horses so it"s great to touch base with those who do. My spoiled mini comes in the house for snacks, and television. He only takes down his own stocking at Christmas, unless there is a candy cane showing, then all bets are off. I used to ride him, but my health is poor, so visiting is what we mostly do. His stall is half a converted garage. He has a glass doggie door, so he can see what's going on. He also has heat and air conditioning. My vet laughs at his level of comfort. I've ridden all my life, but now I'm old and busted, so it is what it is. I don't go online often. so please don't be offended if my reply's are not prompt.

Hello, sounds like you have a large cat that resembles a mini horse. Not too sure what this forum can do for you. We usually discuss pulling wagons, pasture issues, feed, general health, breeding etc. Do you have a particular issue or concern that this forum can address. There are members who would not mind being your pen pal as well.

Hello, sounds like you have a large cat that resembles a mini horse. Not too sure what this forum can do for you. We usually discuss pulling wagons, pasture issues, feed, general health, breeding etc. Do you have a particular issue or concern that this forum can address. There are members who would not mind being your pen pal as well.

Well Steve, stalls are rather like large litter boxes, so the equine can resemble feline. As far as the forum goes, I glean a lot of valuable information, as a lifetime of experience is never enough. My health no longer permits me to work or play in the industry. This forum allows me to enjoy a bit of what I lost. No pen pal for me, just the wide open spaces of my mind. P.S.my horse plays fetch, so I guess he's more like a dog.

Latest posts

Back