Hello I'm new here from Mid-Wales in the UK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsj

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm posting here from Wales, where I live with my hubby, 16 wk old baby, 11 bantam hens & 2 kittens. We've just bought two minis, who'll be arriving here soon. The mare is UK bred but the stallion was imported from the USA a few years ago, his sire is Alvadar's Exclusively Double - anyone have any relations? I'd love to see some pics. Can't rememberhis dam's name but will look it up later.

I've had bigger horses before but not minis so hoping that I can increase my knowledge here!

Looking forward to chatting to you all here,

mrsj

Welcome to the forum from Baxter, TN USA.
default_saludando.gif
Post pictures of your minis when you can.
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Parrish, FL, USA - enjoy you minis when they arrive.

Barbie

Welcome from Ohio!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
And yes, please do post pictures of your little ones! (if you need help posting them feel free to pm or email me!)

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to LB forums from British Columbia, Canada. You have definitely come to the right place to learn about these wonderful little horses. You can find information on anything and everything miniature related right here in these threads being shared bysome of the nicest people around the world.
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Missouri!!
default_yes.gif

I cant wait to see pics of your new babies.. Minis are just the sweetest!!

This is the place to come to ask any question, you will get help.. Its nice being a part of this forum family!!!

Missy

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Southern Ontario, Canada, this forum is the best place to learn about minis and to make friends. Please post pics of your minis when they arrive, we all love looking at pictures. I used to live in the UK, in Lancashire. Hoping to see your minis soon.

Yvonne

Welcome from Oklahoma, right in the middle of the U.S.A. Always glad to see new members and get perspectives from around the world.

Lots of advise will be available here. Of course there will be differing opinions and you will have to sort through them and see what fits for you. Good luck and once again, welcome.

P.S.- You can see a colt on my webpage that is somewhat related to yours. Songcatchers Under The Double Eagle, sired by TMM Destinys Daily Double.

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
Can't wait to see pics of your new minis!
default_laugh.png

Thank you for such a warm welcome! It's so exciting to see so many mini lovers from all over the US and Canada.

Only have some rubbish pics at the moment so when they arrive will get some decent ones for you all!

I am going to have a read through lots of posts now - that should keep me busy until they arrive . . .
default_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of minis!
default_saludando.gif

This is a great FAMILY to belong to!
default_aktion033.gif

It's nice to "meet" you! I look forward to seeing your posts.

Robin

Hello from Kansas, USA!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the miniature horse
default_smile.png
I will be anxious to see those pictures!!!

Peggy

Alba Hurst

Welcome from Texas
default_smile.png
. You have arrived at a great place for information and companionship.

Look forward to pictures of your new horses when they arrive.

Jan

Hi and welcome here from Virginia, USA
bye.gif

I look forward to seeing your minis when you can post pictures of them
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Kentucky! Don't forget to check out the Best of LB forum, and the info pages on the main page. They are loaded with great things!

Welcome from Iowa, USA!

This 'family' is just the best around. You can learn a lot here.

Another welcome from Oklahoma!

I am fairly new to minis too and can tell you that this forum is a GREAT place to learn!

Hi Mrsj and welcome from friendly Carmarthenshire, Wales, UK LOL!!

They always say if you go abroad, you will probably meet someone from the next street!!

This is just the best place to be for friendly folk and brilliant info on all things mini. I have learnt so much from LB, and am looking forward to learning loads more over time.

Good luck with your minis, I bet you are really excited!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Want to add my welcome from Louisiana. It's amazing all the different people you see on this site. I too have learned so much from just reading. Every question I have had someone else has answered it here through the questions and answers. Hope you experience here will be a good one.

Latest posts

Back