Hello I'm new here from Mid-Wales in the UK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
default_saludando.gif
and CONGRATULATIONS on your first two, of many I am sure, Miniatures

There is a lot of information and some interesting topics here. Besides you could make some really good friends!!

Hi! Glad to meet you. I'm from Pennsylvania, USA

default_luck.gif
You're going to love having minis!!!!

Debbie

Welcome from Arizona .

I'm new to, looking forward to Pictures.
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Minnesota!
default_aktion033.gif
I am sure you will have a lot of fun with your new minis! I know I love them :love This is a great starting place as there are so many nice people willing to help and offer support. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan.We raise mostly aspc/amhr double registered Classic Shetlands.
default_biggrin.png

Another welcome from Ontario Canada!
default_smile.png
(I seem to be following you Genie...lol)

I can't wait to see pics of your new babies. I love it on this forum...so much good info and really friendly folks.
default_biggrin.png
It's really great to hear from people in different parts of the world.

Hi all, nice to meet you!

AnnaC, it's good to see someone nearby, you're about an hour or so away from me!

default_biggrin.png

Welcome from Oklahoma!!! I have several horses related to your boy

TMM Destinys Daily Double (Buckeroo greatgrandson, through Alvadar Double Destiny)

Silver Plates Stoli (Buckeroo grandson, through Little Kings White Russian)

Ten Ls Splendors Champagne On Ice (Buckeroo greatgrandson, through Little King Bullet Buckeroo)

JHK Spotted Bird Buckeroo (Buckeroo granddaugter, through Little Kings Buck Ceasar)

Spirits Double Echo (Gelding) (Buckeroo greatgrandson 2x, through Little King Buck Echo)

Can't wait to see photos of your new kids. I know you can't wait to get them home. You will learn a lot here on the forum and make lots of wonderful new friends.

Another WARM welcome from sunny and dry Arizona- 111 degrees to be exact! LOL

Welcome to Lil Beginnings and the world of Miniatures too! You will absolutely be in love with them and they are so much fun! Lots of great folks here on the group!!

Can't wait til you post pics too!

Waving and smiling to you from sunny south east Arizona! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little ones!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Hi and welcome from NW Oregon in the US!

Look forward to learning more about you and your horses!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back