Hello Good Buddies! ....I don't know what was worse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa this is FANTASTIC news. So glad to hear, but remember TAKE IT EASY. Give yourself time to heal and gain strength.

YEAH!!!! What great news Theresa! And what a wonderful time of year to regain your strength and vigor! i am so happy for you and your family.

So long Alien!

Theresa, I am so very happy for you and Art. Who can doubt that there is not power in prayer???? Please take it slow.

This is such AWESOME news!

I am so excited for you and so very thankful to the Lord for His help in this.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they wouldn't open you up if they didn't think they could help you!!!!!!!
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif

The world is YOURS !!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you and Art! May all your dreams come true!!

Joyce

That is the best news ever. Miracles do happen. I am so glad for you and your family that you are getting better. Just keep the faith and take care of yourself. Do as Art says and take it easy dear give yourself time to get strong and keep eating to get more weight on. So happy for you. Sending love and healing thoughts, you will be in my prayers.

Theresa that is just totally awesome news !
default_488.gif
doin the happy dance for you with tears of joy !
default_risa8.gif

Take it slow and easy and dont over do it ! Big hugs for you and Art . God Bless !

Please keep us posted and im so happy to hear that Venus is goin away finally she def. over stayed her welcome

I'm so very happy for you both! Thank the Lord for answered prayers
default_smile.png
Keep taking care of your self and take things slowly. God Bless Joyce

Glad to hear the good news - take it slow and don't overdo it...I loved seeing your email with the message that the Alien was killed....

Denise

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad things are going better and pray that the alien will never be back. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers!

God bless,

Joan

They came over to see me on Friday. She looks fabulous!
default_aktion033.gif

Yup, I cried tears of joy on her!
default_laugh.png

Come back Theresa! We have more hay you might enjoy!

LMAO!
default_wink.png
default_poke.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_whistling.gif

They came over to see me on Friday. She looks fabulous!
default_aktion033.gif
Yup, I cried tears of joy on her!
default_laugh.png

Come back Theresa! We have more hay you might enjoy!

LMAO!
default_wink.png
default_poke.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_whistling.gif

You keep your hay away from me!!!
default_wacko.png
Robin, you are truely a good person...I got to meet Kira98 while I was there, about 10 minutes after she left Art showed up, sorry you missed him... I'll be seeing you soon Robin......Sister

It was great to meet Theresa FINALLY ! I was visiting with REO on friday and she showed up right before

I was getting ready to leave. Ive got to say what a sweet lady and you sure looked in wonderful spirits and

YOUR HAIR DOES LOOK GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see ya more soon and meet Art too.

I just found this post.
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

Finally some good news.

We're still praying !

Latest posts

Back