Hello from Western NC!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!
I have finally purchased my first mini! My fiancé and I come from very well rounded but different equine backgrounds.
My father trained QH and Arab in my early years and most of his life. I have been in love with horses and fear free since I walked underneath a QHxArab at around 4!
My fiancé worked on a AQHA farm with champion horses for years. His family in Mexico are renounded trainers, breeders, and the local farriers and vets for their town. But these instilled a slight fear and different approach to horses than mine!
My kids just have a natural disposition for equine! They love them and have been asking for their own for close to a year. So we broke down and bought one their size.

Attachments

• 20220826_191027.jpg
    20220826_191027.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Welcome and congratulations!

What a beauty. How old is your mini?

Oh I’m sure! My barn only has geldings and mares for that reason. 😂
I somehow managed to get probably the CALMEST stallion in history. Absolutely amazing, our farrier was blown away to find out he was a stallion still.

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220908_092852.jpg
    20220908_092852.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Awesome! They're so adorable. Does he have a name?

Hi!! Welcome! We are also in NC - near the coastal region in the Sandhills. Love that your kids already have the horse bug! We got our mini because we have a brand new nephew and hope to have our own kids in the next few years so we also wanted something “their size” 🥰 Your stallion is beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back