Hello from VA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Mini World. Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing any experiences I have. Our family got 2 minis this Christmas and are going through our 1sts of everything.

We got the minis (Pumpkin and Sweat Pea) for our kids - 5 of them (ages 3-13) = 4 girls and 1 boy (he is the oldest). I have 2 steers and chickens so we are familiar with outside chores and were able to keep them with water, hay, and a safe, warm place to stay during winter. This spring we are learning about how much they shed their coats and trying to keep up with brushing. We have a ton of questions about training, what they eat in spring - grain vs hay vs pasture, etc. Our vet already came by and gave them their vaccines and dewormer. I will look through the other threads and see what is already discussed before posting the same question again. Attached are pictures. Thanks for saying HI.

Attachments

• Pumpkin.jpg
    Pumpkin.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Sweat-Pea.jpg
    Sweat-Pea.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcome! They are adorable. Poor Pumpkin, what happened to his(her?) tail?

Welcome! They are adorable. Poor Pumpkin, what happened to his(her?) tail?

Hey there - I didn't even notice but the wind must have been blowing the tail - it doesn't look like that. What a bad picture of her...haha I will have to post another.

Reactions: Taz

Latest posts

Back